Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought I upset you 😂😂 now I’m just hurt. Mason is going camping this summer with his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nations league, pre season, season starts early? GIVE ME SOMETHING
Early pre season due to season starting early as World Cup year. Positive mind and all that. Also Stacey coming home so he want to see her.

I honestly thought I upset you 😂😂 now I’m just hurt. Mason is going camping this summer with his dad.
Tony doesn’t slum in a tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All jokes aside, how do they even cope with being so busy,
Summer won’t be a long break I’m sure the season starts early because of the World Cup it’s going to be a bit crazy

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Okay I’ll shorten the hibernation period then. I’m sure we will know about it when he goes away 🤣🤣
No we won’t, he’ll be hiding behind a random girls bum again with his mask and sunglasses on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.