Mason Mount #69 I don’t give girls flowers, I give good tours though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD9B8DDC-AC93-4FEB-A9DB-509FF67CF28E.jpeg
Does the location mean he is still over there? Or has he tagged it? I’m not sure how Twitter locations work 😕

CD9B8DDC-AC93-4FEB-A9DB-509FF67CF28E.jpeg
Does the location mean he is still over there? Or has he tagged it? I’m not sure how Twitter locations work 😕
I think noodle has stayed with his family…tiago Silva is there with his. How lovely if they’ve been able to stay. Mason post us a new topless photo please and thank you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone want to create the new thread, I did the last one so if anyone wants to have a go?

Yeah I’m ok thanks Amzi. Little bit confused though how Woody can be labelled a clout chaser when they’ve been friends since children? I’m sure his friends probably congratulated him privately through a text or a phone call. If they had it plastered everywhere then I’m sure they would have been called clout chasers for riding on Mason’s success.
I did not mean him as a clout chaser, I mean I though as mostly his mates attend mates they would have done stories at least about Chelsea winning.

Reactions: 1
I did not mean him as a clout chaser, I mean I though as mostly his mates attend mates they would have done stories at least about Chelsea winning.
But then that’s if they support Chelsea? I do know 2 if not all three of them don’t so it’s probably why they didn’t. I’m just trying to get a point of view across as to why they didn’t. I do think they most certainly congratulated him in private

Doesn't look like I can create a new thread. Sorry would do if possible.
Did find the thread name though from Smarties24.

Hang on, I can ffs
Okay paste the link in here when your done and we can get this one closed. ❤

Not sure my heart would cope with mason and Declan playing together again…better not leave chilly out, I’ll be his new best friend if he needs one

Reactions: 3
Posted but dunno his to link it. Will ask for this thread to be closed

Close thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.