Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
After a good night sleep over it I don’t feel comfortable about Mason at all anymore. He’s still following Greenwood, he follows a girl who promotes victim blaming on her blog (quote at the end) and he thinks it’s ok to book 19 yo for his own vacation entertainment just because he can and has the money to do so, not to mention how his new and old friends talk about women - where has this all come from lately? I wonder whatever happened to him that’s he’s now in his “player era” but it’s just disgusting! Sorry for the rant and sorry if anyone finds the following content triggering, tried to include a spoiler but don’t know if it works

here’s what that girl he follows has been writing on her blog:
My name is Emily. If you’re a man reading this, know that in a certain way I have power over you. It has nothing to do with my accomplishments, skills, or attributes, but simply because I am a girl. In some cases this means that I can make up a story about you, play the victim, and everyone will sympathise with me and believe it. As a result your reputation will be tarnished forever, and I’ll get my 15 minutes of fame. I could also trap you with a kid or in marriage so I can have control over you.

Hi Izzy.
Firstly I want to say thank you for placing the blog in spoiler tags. It can be very triggering to some that have been in that situation.
Secondly, I’m struggling to see the comparisons between our Mason and MG who is alleged to have committed a very serious offence. Please don’t feel I’m arguing because I’m not and I respect your opinion but I can’t ever class the two of them even near the same bracket.
I don’t think I could ever make a comparison between them. What Harriet is going through is heartbreaking and deserves the praise for her bravery. It is an awful situation and I pray she now feels safe and should be applauded for her strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Where’s the option for
I’m having a Mason break but I’d still be up for a shag if he wants to drop in my dms

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Scuffed

VIP Member
Sorry about that!
You’re forgiven, just post those awful pics and we’ll say no more about it 😉

Good morning FBC 💙 Check me out on the thread 2 days in a row. Who do I think I am?

Hope everyone has a great Friday. Just posting this as it reminds me of a happier time 🥵🥵
17F684AF-02C9-459B-9797-8A5767881858.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I talked to my friend lmao and apparently she met them yesterday at liv, they were in the box next to her but i don’t think ahe actually talked to mason she only met benny and nathan apparently
did she ask Nath why the fuck he was wearing sunglasses, cos i would've?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Geexoxo

VIP Member
There’s clearly still a huge huge issue with misogyny in football and not just amongst fans. The likes of Harry McKirdy and Jayden beales (failed footballer I assume) calling women sexist slurs is part of the same problem, they have zero respect for women. Clubs need to be educating these young lads from the beginning, they aren’t above anyone just cause of their status and money. This needs to be used as a huge learning curve and educational tool amongst footballers and their clubs. There’s no excuse for this behaviour at all!

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member

View attachment 1055764
The disrespect 😡 does he know that not shading his teammate’s language skills is also an option when giving an interview? #MrWorldwide
Aw I didn’t read this as shading Thiago, I thought he was being complimentary: Thiago’s English isn’t the best but he still makes the effort to come to over and say do your best before a big game.

He’s only ever been complimentary about teammates language skills in the past and said he wants to learn more himself, I don’t think he’d ever speak in a condescending/negative way about that

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I meannn I can’t see that being a bite mark 🥴 like look at the shape and size nobody’s teeth or jaw are shaped like that

also it ain’t a love bite either it’s the wrong shape and colour 😂

I ain’t defending Jason but it just doesn’t look like either of those things🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12