Mason Mount #69 I don’t give girls flowers, I give good tours though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What is this

Noodle is dancing on ben’s story

Where the duck is Big Tony?
Wondering if they were only aloud so many guests per player? It is odd he isn’t there

I want to see dressing room dancing why are they all letting me down

Arms arms arms ignore the wristband that’s covered up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wondering if they were only aloud so many guests per player? It is odd he isn’t there
I think he’d drop one of the siblings to have his dad there. T doesn’t seem to have missed a single stage Mason’s career so far, it’s odd he’s not there. Hope all is ok!

I think he’d drop one of the siblings to have his dad there. T doesn’t seem to have missed a single stage Mason’s career so far, it’s odd he’s not there. Hope all is ok!
tony keep fixing the miami riots, mason give your dad a break

Reactions: 1
He isn’t talking to mason until he takes that wristband off

the only thing I can think is he went to the champions league final so maybe it was debs turn, but I do hope all is okay x

Reactions: 2

What is this

What is this
it’s a link removed thread?

Why does he care so much about the wristband that he goes as far as taping it down to keep it on for games?

Why do I care so much about the wristband 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1058110
Looks like it’s a flower no?
The arm on that!! And yes some kind of flower

02DA0168-CD00-4C0E-8396-FA8C27A9E33B.png

Aint 🅿ushing now is he. I do hope he isn’t out for the rest of the season already lost chilly

this could be his ticket to New York 😂😂

If it’s ligaments how long could he be out?

Last edited:
  • Heart
He could be out 4-6 months worse case. So we’ll done Miami. Go to New York have fun!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The arm on that!! And yes some kind of flower

View attachment 1058116

Aint 🅿ushing now is he. I do hope he isn’t out for the rest of the season already lost chilly

this could be his ticket to New York 😂😂

If it’s ligaments how long could he be out?
chilly tore his ligaments and will be out for 6 months, depending on how serious mason's tear is

Mason been teaching the lingo

His toes have given me the ick

Not to be that person…but there’s international break soon…if mason is injured he could sneak off to wherever then…

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.