Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My peace offering

Both will have to suffer United later, so enjoy while you can! ;)
He’s a beautiful beautiful man!!
I’m not watching - I’m ignoring it and will find out what’s happened at full time- I’ve officially given up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not ready to let the thread go yet. This whole thread started just as I put an offer in on a house and it’s dragged on so long I still haven’t completed yet 😫 I feel like some England content would help but we don’t get that till March do we :(

• Heart
Mason is on England’s new Tiktok with dec but it will not let me post the link. If you want to watch 2 idiots pour water into a cup go and have a look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The first thread appeared just as I arrived in hotel quarantine last year with us (well mainly you, I don't say much since I made an embarrassing error of judgement thinking that from a distance paddy long dong could be fit) getting through about 7 threads in two weeks.

As luck would have it, I'm back in hotel quarantine this weekend so I imagine mase has been saving his shenanigans for a time when I needed this thread the most.

Also, I want to choke on kepas curls. Respectfully.

Reactions: 3
I'm torn.... Do I take Mase out of my fantasy football team 😩

My head says yes but my heart says no..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm torn.... Do I take Mase out of my fantasy football team 😩

My head says yes but my heart says no..

I captained him this week - big mistake! Thought he was gonna have a banger, our noodle and Tuchel obviously had other plans.

Reactions: 3

I hate to admit but the hair is giving me ick now…have moved on to appreciating Kepa the last few matches.

Am sure Chelsea’s form started going down hill around the same time he decided to grow the hair 🤔 the whole team is obviously too confused and distracted with what the duck is going on with his hair to focus on playing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone hope you are all having a good day ❤

I had a thought when I was in for my sun bed today. Do you think Mason is more of a sun bed or tan stand sort of guy? I just can’t imagine him doing either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.