Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The World Cup club thing is In Abu Dhabi….this excites me for content, get on those sunbeds noodle for your base tan 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Tommy t, he is talking about how exhausted they are, given them 2 days off and a week next week! I can’t imagine how tough it must be, I can’t walk for 90 seconds let alone run around for 90 mins!!

I thought the world cup was in Qatar?
It is…I meant the club World Cup that Chelsea are in, think it’s starts in 2 weeks x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I love Tommy t, he is talking about how exhausted they are, given them 2 days off and a week next week! I can’t imagine how tough it must be, I can’t walk for 90 seconds let alone run around for 90 mins!!

It is…I meant the club World Cup that Chelsea are in, think it’s starts in 2 weeks x

Bt just said they played 16 games since start of December in comparison to Brighton 9 games. 😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That bounce in the second video!

The only man In recent years I’ve ever known to pull off a quiff like this is Alex Turner! Mason babe I love you but please. CUT YOUR HAIR

on the plus side I’m pretty sure he didn’t have any gel in it on Saturday as it looked bouncy and fluffy! He’s a gorgeous gorgeous boy in real life 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only man In recent years I’ve ever known to pull off a quiff like this is Alex Turner! Mason babe I love you but please. CUT YOUR HAIR

on the plus side I’m pretty sure he didn’t have any gel in it on Saturday as it looked bouncy and fluffy! He’s a gorgeous gorgeous boy in real life 😍😍
I needed to hear this Gee!! I'm starting to get the ick 😩

Hoping I can get tickets to a game this year and see him in real life to relift my spirits 🤣

On a side note why does he look sooo good in green

Reactions: 3
I am here but I’m thinking this thread is just getting more and more deserted so why do I bother 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can someone start posting so that the wag thread have something to read? They seem to be going a bit stir crazy without the content tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.