Mason Mount #66 What’s the Story Finding Dory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this forum should allow the option to lock the threads as in other rave forums, there are many people coming from tumblr who are convinced that noodle and bev are looking for places to move together and a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The orange print in Bev pic goes below the knee. The one from Thorpe park doesn’t go past the knees, they’re different trousers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this forum should allow the option to lock the threads as in other rave forums, there are many people coming from tumblr who are convinced that noodle and bev are looking for places to move together and a dog
So you’re telling me that they’re not looking for a place to move or a dog 😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can i please ask for everyone to share their fave pic of mason?

i’m feeling extra weepy today…day 7 and still positive so i still have to isolate which means i’ll be spending NYE on my own after spending christmas alone as well 😭😭😭😭
34F30613-6CBD-42E8-AF1E-BBA802573BC3.png
Mykonos baby 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yesterday i read that a girl put that Mason wants to take care of their relationship and keep it a secret awww Mason the last romantic
I’m super happy they know the ins and outs of his private life and then choose to spread it all on the internet!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon if my boyfriend said right, I do love you, but I’m not going to acknowledge your existence to anyone - in fact I’m going to actively pretend you don’t exist - and to throw people off the scent, I’m gonna follow a bunch of Instagram models and like photos of them in their underwear, I’d be like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.