Mason Mount #66 What’s the Story Finding Dory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a year (or a few months) we’ve had. From pitching tents in Mason’s garden, to partying at Wyld. Bagatelle and Bentleys and the release of the debut album. Wishing you all a wonderful 2022 and let’s hope we finally find out the endgame of Mason’s hair.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a year (or a few months) we’ve had. From pitching tents in Mason’s garden, to partying at Wyld. Bagatelle and Bentleys and the release of the debut album. Wishing you all a wonderful 2022 and let’s hope we finally find out the endgame of Mason’s hair.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
We’ve still got Debs’ spread in the lounge tonight to go yet xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a shame. I thought you may have gotten to the bottom of it by now.
You will be the first to know when I can confirm who’s trainers they are…personally I don’t see mason going for the red 😂

Reactions: 2
Going back to stats for a second, sorry, Inter fans are not happy either

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Our noodle looks nice and fresh after winter wonderland please note this was a joke also

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.