Mason Mount #66 What’s the Story Finding Dory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what is it with this obsession 😂 those bloody trainers are too big to be his. Noodle is like a size 7 or 8 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know I’m not one of these players, but I would genuinely feel ill knowing that in order to get in to my place of work I had to be accosted by a bunch of people first. There’s something about it that really doesn’t sit right with me. They can’t get in to work without going through that? And if they were to drive through they’re labelled as bad people even though no one knows what sort of day they’re having 🥺

ETA I obvs love the content but it makes me think of how I’d feel knowing that I had to do that en route in to work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right mason where is your New Years photo even chilly posted on….or maybe he is waiting for post one with bev and the dogs

I know I’m not one of these players, but I would genuinely feel ill knowing that in order to get in to my place of work I had to be accosted by a bunch of people first. There’s something about it that really doesn’t sit right with me. They can’t get in to work without going through that? And if they were to drive through they’re labelled as bad people even though no one knows what sort of day they’re having 🥺

ETA I obvs love the content but it makes me think of how I’d feel knowing that I had to do that en route in to work 😂
i would simply plough everyone down if i was in a bad mood. beep beep witches move outta the way

788465BD-60B8-4447-B4ED-463C74755E3F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was going to talk to Amzi woman to woman about knocking this stuff on the head 🤣🤣
We can talk if you like. I’ll still always make jokes about stuff that’s all they are light hearted jokes I don’t mean anything by it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.