Mason Mount #66 What’s the Story Finding Dory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year FBC. Without being too soppy I've had a bit of a tit year (up until I got my new job in mid November 😊😊) and you lot have always managed to cheer me up and I actually prefer you guys to my real life friends 🤣🤣.

I cannot wait to fling open the front door at midnight and breathe in the fresh air of the new year 😍

May 2022 bring everything you could wish for.
RDT_20211204_2111254421225638696948969.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year FBC. Without being too soppy I've had a bit of a tit year (up until I got my new job in mid November 😊😊) and you lot have always managed to cheer me up and I actually prefer you guys to my real life friends 🤣🤣.

I cannot wait to fling open the front door at midnight and breathe in the fresh air of the new year 😍

May 2022 bring everything you could wish for.View attachment 952984
Love you too babe 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.