Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone having for tea? I don’t know what I fancy. I keep forgetting it’s match day!

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t sleep last night so made a photo folder specifically for reactions (I’m so cool). Mason features heavily as he is my walking reaction photo

Reactions: 11
What’s everyone having for tea? I don’t know what I fancy. I keep forgetting it’s match day!
We’ve got chicken in the hot Nando’s sauce , with mini roast pots and veg!
P.S it’s dinner can’t tell I’m a softy southerner originally can you

Reactions: 9
Agree with what everyone has been saying. Actually, ever since what happened the other day, I've been overthinking about everything I've said here and I was dreading something like what happened to @MensaBarbie1985 . Hope you're feeling ok, by the way
Not for me, personally. Let them come at me. But I was wondering whether I mentioned a family member's name or something like that and I thankfully think I never have. And obviously worrying about any of these sick people attacking you guys.

I would say to just keep on having fun and ignore them, but I understand feeling weird about the whole thing. Thankfully, it's matchday them so bring on the content!!

I had a burger with the biggest side of fries ever seen. Glorious

Reactions: 18
Some of my other favourite reactions to brighten this place up

My contribution is Mason's arse. This came up on my Instagram earlier and I appreciate it a lot.

This is why I never put my kid name on here or the OH. Always someone wanting to piss on someone parade. It’s so sad that they feel the need to tear others down.

Reactions: 14
I have no plans for tea yet.
I basically took all the left overs out of the fridge at lunchtime and had a picky lunch. That might also end up being tea. Or cheese and crackers.

Reactions: 6
Well, my confusion when I first heard someone saying tea when they meant dinner...
But the worst was pudding. I just thought everyone had pudding every day for dessert It's too confusing!

I just love how you think you speak a language but then go to the country (or one of them) where they speak it and...

Reactions: 7
This is why I never put my kid name on here or the OH. Always someone wanting to piss on someone parade. It’s so sad that they feel the need to tear others down.
Yeah I don’t put the kids or hubbys name on here either , I think we’re all very much of the same thinking and on the same page x

Reactions: 10
Ok, so forgetting about the idiots who need to find a better hobby.

I'm gonna go in search of food, annoy the teenager and maybe, but probably wont, clean up.

Reactions: 10
Ahh it’s been a while since someone has referenced my real identity
It shows what a sad state of affairs we’re in when I genuinely got worried after posting that, thinking we’d be seeing a Sun article tomorrow

CHELSEA OUT OF TITLE RACE - JORGINHO WASTES TIME ON TATTLE

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.