Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, for anyone that likes reading fics, I posted the first chapter of my Dias x Mount Love Triangle yesterday if anyone is interested 🥰

Ooo I read this last night. Can’t wait to see how it plays out. Can’t believe anyone would turn down a cheeky coffee date with mase 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooo I read this last night. Can’t wait to see how it plays out. Can’t believe anyone would turn down a cheeky coffee date with mase 🥺
She/We technically didn’t turn it down, he didn’t give her chance to explain her situation 😉 Besides, she changes her mind anyway hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning FBC!
Just woke up from a very strange dream.
I went to the bowling alley and there was a list on the wall of people that had been previously asked to leave with a reason why
Little Nath was on the list!
The reason was ‘fingering’… don’t know if that means the bowling balls or he’s actually pulled but OK THEN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw this on IG. Poor mase just trying to drive to work (Tried a little edit job to cover his number plate, but it just looks like I’ve tried to give his car lips 🥴) I’m gonna need a new video of him driving pls
ACB5AF46-A8B3-4473-B4B6-B3337A60A580.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I like seeing this on match day so i’m sharing it for some positivity from me for once 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like the tiktok hoodie, by the way. Pretty sure Kai has it in white.

Reactions: 5
I’ve spent the past hour doing extensive research into what Mason drinks. I will provide my findings soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
To celebrate thread 65, I’m bringing this back.

I’ve just logged in to work from home so currently so I am a mixture of 11,12 & 15 😭

View attachment 948268
8, 9, 12 and 13 cause I’m at work and am being constantly reminded of how much I hate people every other second 🙄 (except you lot, you guys are ok 😁)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Gutted that we couldn’t get tickets for tonight’s match - as Chelsea have brighton- we couldn’t get away tickets 😞 as I would have been there with bells on 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.