Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Mary poppins returns for the first time and spent the whole film holding tears back especially at all the subtle nods to the original 😭 why am I so emotional? I’m off for a bath and to wash my hair to distract myself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s definitely some golden retriever noodle behaviour happening here 🤣🥰

1F38BCA3-E7B3-4F97-AC82-6769E0785A37.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in a much better mood now I went shopping and bought lots of baby clothes 🥰🥰

also JG for number one?! I’d shag him but feel disgusted at myself after 😅 bit like many of my choices in real life tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t have sex with JG ever! Nothing that he owns is coming anywhere near me
😂 😂 😂 You will catch up the STDs from Tink and I'll catch them from JG. Some will catch them from both! 🤷‍♀️

new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
There have been many great moments, butternips and the manicured lawn, @keylimepie and all her gifs, @StephenTJackson and his Dickmas compilation. All the incredible writing from @jflurker93 @MrsGrealish and @nellyloz123 . The bus, the images used as reaction,the nicknames, and many more.
But the most important thing for me is finding a group of people that feel the way I do, where we can post about our footballing crushes without expecting any judgement (extreme cases excluded) or without anyone saying "you don’t understand football, you only watch it for the players" (As if I would watch willingly United for any player). And that as time passes has evolved to be a safe space for many topics (serious or not), not just how much we want Mase to shag us.
You are all amazing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
not only do i have covid but i also have to deal with finding out tom hardy has got a travel size dick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
There’s so much to choose from…….
@Geraldine.20.jobs and her gravy
@MrsGrealish, @jflurker93 and @nellyloz123 smut fics
@kria and her wtf gif
@Chani10 and her fashion advice
@PunkRocker and @Scuffed with the Tom Hardy gif off
@irishgal2013 and her sleuthing
There’s so much. Also meeting some fantastic people who really help each other out when we are having a tit day ❤
Oh and also a certain person I found via Mason but I won’t mention him because I can’t handle the nephew vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Azpi is quite the dilf 😍 at this point I'm a bleep for the entire Chels squad even Tommy T isn't safe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s so much to choose from…….
@Geraldine.20.jobs and her gravy
@MrsGrealish, @jflurker93 and @nellyloz123 smut fics
@kria and her wtf gif
@Chani10 and her fashion advice
@PunkRocker and @Scuffed with the Tom Hardy gif off
@irishgal2013 and her sleuthing
There’s so much. Also meeting some fantastic people who really help each other out when we are having a tit day ❤
Oh and also a certain person I found via Mason but I won’t mention him because I can’t handle the nephew vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.