Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need answers about the hair and when this was filmed!

He has so much pre filmed content it's a joke 😂 not complaining tho
Also proof Mason reads tattle - I mentioned feeling needy for new content and he's just gone and delivered 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New training photos and socks. And he appears to have a new woolly hat. 🥰

Screenshot_20211228-183635_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211228-183847_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The hair tells me it was filmed a while ago and i was starting to love the outfit until you got a side on profile of the hoodie and surprise, surprise... there's something scrawled on the back! :LOL:
He really needs to do a full 360 turn before i start liking his clothes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hair tells me it was filmed a while ago and i was starting to love the outfit until you got a side on profile of the hoodie and surprise, surprise... there's something scrawled on the back! :LOL:
He really needs to do a full 360 turn before i start liking his clothes :LOL:
Not a fan of stuff scribbled all over the back of clothes…. All I want on my back is mason

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Why the socks and sliders 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Guess he does listen to some of the stuff we say. More of this Mase!

He looks so handsome 😍😍😍
Remember when socks and sliders used to be the wardrobe choice of vest wearing perverts named Barry.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.