Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just interested what made you support your team? Is it family or choice etc
Just catching up on last night so thought I’d throw my 2 pence in… my dad is a big big arsenal fan so I was brought up to hate spurs regardless 😂 but I fell in love (deep deep love) with frank lampard (I shed actual tears last January when he was sacked😳) so I converted to Chelsea… follow your vagina ✌🏼

then when I met Mr I he was a Chelsea fan too (that’s what sold him to me to be honest)

to this day my dad rolls his eyes if he sees I’m at a Chelsea game 😂 we had a cat called Stamford, whenever my dad came round he would just refer to the cat as “the cat” 😂

Anyone got any plans for New Years? 😊
im being dragged to our local for their party 😑 all of the in laws will be there and I can’t think of anything I’d like to do less at the moment. Just leave me in my pyjamas and wake me up when this crappy year is over with.

Anyway… good morning all 🥰 hope you’re all ok. Do you reckon mase takes sugar in his tea? 😕

I wonder if he’s having Yule log for breakfast too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all… playing catch-up as I slept for 12 hours straight (need that frazzled cat gif again)

My dad was originally an Everton fan (he liked the colour - no other reason) but Allan Ball was his favourite and moved to Arsenal. I was born in the middle of the longest dry spell they’ve ever had but would have been disowned for making any other choice. I was even brought home from hospital wrapped in their scarf. can’t deny we’ve had some good years since!

First Arsenal game I saw was lee Dixon’s testimonial the night before we scattered my dads ashes at Highbury. Lee is so handsome by the way!

First game ever was Darlington v Macclesfield town in 1999 😂 I used to go every week and stand in the ‘tin shed’… and perv on my now ex who played for them at the time 🙈 this was the glory days when we were almost promoted to division 2 and before we went into administration 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all! Still in a horrendous mood this morning. Feel like this surrounded by all the Christmas stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are men such childish pricks!!

Stupid ex acting all butthurt because the teenager has decided not to spend time with him this year at new years.

Try actually making an effort with your daughter and maybe she would, Cuntychops.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
39D02992-C0F6-4434-AF19-C32CDE9E9E83.jpeg
I’m sharing this here too because I need you al to know I’m broken for him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.