Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Tuchel scrolling through and seeing one of his last remaining players with

Hot chocolate
Ice skates on
Proper Christmas dinner

Also does this Google ad mean he’s been carrying about three phones🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Y'all will have to wait for my greatest hits album next year, when I repost all the same songs and live on my former glory with the same Dickmas songs every year. With maybe like one new song. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Luke Thomas has a slight bit of Mason about him? 😶 This was my main take away from the Leicester v Liverpool game

Oh good LORD he was only born in June 2001

maybe one to watch over the next few years 👀

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
Terrible news girls and guy!
I’ve worked out how to make a secret folder on new phone for quicker access to those terrible images I inflict on you all at times of need 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
My grandma approves of mason so I guess that’s it guys! I officially win his hand in marriage. I’ll send you all invites 🤍

• Haha

Heather99

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!! I’m finally feeling normal again me and my friends decided to go out to the pub and then the local night club which we were in for all of 40 minutes before we realised we had too much too drink. Safe to say I don’t remember a thing. My mum certainly wasn’t happy when we all came back to mine at half 1 in the morning and woke everyone up.

The photos of Mason and his family from yesterday were so cute. Would love to be apart of their family 🤣.

Looking forward to the game later to see Mason!! Hopefully get a lot of content.

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
This was the best polaroid photo me and the dog got. Shame it wasn’t Mason in the pic with me but, maybe next year hey.

F6A52726-EB14-4B5D-BDEB-A8D4ED2DC40D.jpeg

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Imagine being shameless enough to ask someone for a photo that’s said no “1000s” of times before to you 😩 😩 And then rating people who have stopped to give you their time! What a twat
Little cow coming for Kante. She a pest and he can see through her. 😩

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Guys! I made a big mistake 🙈 I met a German WAG recently and we started to follow each other on IG. She is posting cute videos with her boyfriend all the time. I want her bf to be my bf 🙈 it's rude to unfollow but this is torture! 😂

• Haha