Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know he probably loves insanely spoiling his nieces and nephew on birthdays and Christmas my heart can’t take much more of this (but please do keep the content coming Mason I’m sure I’ll find a way to cope)

Reactions: 11
Just when today couldn’t get better, I didn’t burn the dinner or house down. OH has had a negative antigen test this afternoon. Think we are on the mend.

Reactions: 15
Zara update: I’ve just woken up for a mega nap. Managed to eat my Christmas dinner and catching up on these beautiful photos Oh Mase

Reactions: 20
No but I’ve just realised he’s probably been sent the photos of her in her kit when he’s away at the hotel

Reactions: 17
Obviously, he doesn't have to buy anything at Chelsea but I love imagining him asking his sister for the right size when looking at the kits like I was doing a couple of weeks ago
Adorable!

Reactions: 9
Thought it would have been super quiet on here today but just had to catch up on 11 pages!!! The content has done me in.. that pic of him holding Summer OH MY GOD so precious my future baby daddy x

Reactions: 7
I just tried having a photoshoot with the dog and all it consists of is BLURRY pics. Instahoe life isn’t for me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.