Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Luke Thomas has a slight bit of Mason about him? 😶 This was my main take away from the Leicester v Liverpool game

Reactions: 6
@jflurker93 I just read your new fic and let me tell you! What a great start!! I know I'm going to enjoy it as much as the previous series!

That shower....godness me! I want that to be me!🥵🥵

Don't know how she was able to resist the advances....

Can't wait to read more ❤

Evening, all

I think my favourite FBC memories are the one or two times we spoke about Mason Mount x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also speaking of little nath I completely forgot I saw someone who looked a bit like him across the road from work today! I mean it deffo wasn’t him unless he’s visiting my crappy little northern town 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ But from the back he did look like our favourite nephew! And if it was you Nathan then duck you for going to our competitor across the street 😤

• Haha
@jflurker93 I just read your new fic and let me tell you! What a great start!! I know I'm going to enjoy it as much as the previous series!

That shower....godness me! I want that to be me!🥵🥵

Don't know how she was able to resist the advances....

Can't wait to read more ❤
❤ Glad you liked it!!! I need Ruben more than ever !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Luke Thomas has a slight bit of Mason about him? 😶 This was my main take away from the Leicester v Liverpool game

Oh good LORD he was only born in June 2001

maybe one to watch over the next few years 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would do a new thread but I’m too exhausted 😴 Would someone else do it please? I don’t know if we have a thread title or a poll ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t post very often but I bloody love this place! Can’t remember what life was like before I found it! Love you guys and the minor mentions of our noodle in between all the random chaos!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.