Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’ve been absent for the heart to hearts I’ve been stuck on tumblr.

My fave moments:
1. Joining way back on thread 7 thinking THESE ARE MY PEOPLE
2. KLP’s tramadol dreams
3. Getting married to Lukey and becoming a shepherdess
4. Making my memes 🥰
5. Having @MrsGrealish & @nellyloz123 inspire me to start writing again (I never wrote smut but I used to write years ago).
6. Brother Fuckers
7. Mason’s hat-trick day
8.The dodgy tik toks that make me lose my mind being southgates daughter, ben and sashays sister and having a headless mom.
9. Making friends with the craziest witches on tattle but I love you all for it 🥰
10. Clarifying that Mason has big socks as when I first joined I thought they were small.
I have some bad news for you-your hubby has gotten some other bird pregnant - she’s boasting about it all over the gram!
( actually a lively non boasty announcement- looks like it a girl)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thankyou! The red carpet will be ready and waiting for your best walk! Please make sure your outfit has some hideous garish quote/image on the back of it 😍😍
I was thinking of splattering “socks not stats” all over the back in rainbow comic sans hope that will be A list enough???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Please find the UPDATED and CORRECTED invite below (we apologise for the spelling mistake! And it does not reflect the professionalism of our team and event)
6BA8FFC7-BC97-4A74-9147-A2C801345586.jpeg

(@keylimepie i blame your mans hands for hiding it in the original image so I didn’t bloody see… he wants to be careful before he gets axed from the event!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening, all

I think my favourite FBC memories are the one or two times we spoke about Mason Mount x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.