Mason Mount 63 All we want for Christmas is you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 the way only he seems happy to be together!
Maybe they all thought they had to intimidate someone?? :unsure::unsure:

Hope they cheered up afterwards!
[/QUOTE
I love you all! I’ve had a bit of prosecco and my mother in law has said Mason id fit. Oh god! 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
😂 😂 😂 the way only he seems happy to be together!
Maybe they all thought they had to intimidate someone?? :unsure::unsure:

Hope they cheered up afterwards!
Hahahah a very tradicional Portuguese family dinner
usually the elders in here are the most intimidating and they have a more clear vision than a security camera lol
no I think they are mad because they needed to cook for Rúben and he didn’t do tit hahahah

Who stole Sergio dad presents. Looks like he about to fight. 😭😭😭
his mom looks like the type of person that invites you to her house and makes sure if you aren’t hungry and offers you food all the time hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Have at it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So it’s 1.43pm on Christmas Day and I’m in the bath slightly pissed… this is what happens when there’s no dinner to make

so the next door neighbours (mama mensa’s neighbours technically but they’ve lived there over 40 years so are known as that to me too) have all had a massive Barney around the time we went round to exchange presents… there was crying, shouting, threats and we are literally in the middle of it all going

1640440038434.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.