Mason Mount 63 All we want for Christmas is you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to all FBC members!

Been a bit AWOL as I tested positive for covid yesterday, unfortunately had to uninvite the in-laws for food today, absolute shame 🙄🎉🎉🎉 Feel fine now apart from a sore throat and a bit of headache, luckily my fever has gone now!

I’m assuming that’s the reason Mason had the audacity not to show up beneath my Christmas tree, rude and disgusting but I’m still here ready and waiting until I’m not ill it’s ok x

On the plus side, my one pressie from Mr TT (we don’t really bother with each other looool) was a banger and I’ll be absolutely sure I to bring it on our next road trip for certain ACTIVITIES

D3EB42C4-C95A-4C6F-860F-B34A2C525A12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, there are no good photos with his parents 😂 that's his sister Leah and his brother Jan.
I was going to say. Don’t they age 😂 They’re an attractive set of siblings! Kai keeps creeping up my list🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would like to note that neither mason, My Dom, John or Kepa turned up under the tree this morning- the audacity of it honestly!
I did however get some Chanel perfume to make up for it !
I’m cooking so I started on the wine 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this a good moment to ask you to vote for Kai so he wins German player of the year? 😂 The Kimmich stans are pissing me off.
Because we all love Kai and want him to be happy 🤗 and Mason is happy if his friend is happy 🤗😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, my dad liked the Chelsea tickets 🥰

He did make a snide comment about Mason though, and then asked which team i’ll be supporting 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this a good moment to ask you to vote for Kai so he wins German player of the year? 😂 The Kimmich stans are pissing me off.
Because we all love Kai and want him to be happy 🤗 and Mason is happy if his friend is happy 🤗😂
Where do I vote 🙋‍♀️

also any thread title suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Send us the link! Anything for our your man.

I have to say that photo of Kai with his sibling is gold! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give me debs any day over them. Terrified. 😂😂
I feel like she would be a bit less open with her disgust if you did something she didn't like!

Who stole Sergio dad presents. Looks like he about to fight. 😭😭😭
😂 😂
Nah! Why are so many parents looking like that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So, to vote for Kai, go to this link: https://fanclub.dfb.de/fan-club-aktiv/votings/nationalspieler-des-jahres/?tx_yumpoll_pi1[action]=list&tx_yumpoll_pi1[controller]=Poll&cHash=dbb067a355b474700e12367d1ed6d8b7
Just click on his name and then the black button that says abstimmen. No need to register or put an e-mail. Very easy (y)
Done 💙 He’s doing well in it!
When we think about him we touch our s-elves
Howling at this, festive and funny in equal measure

725F5040-D475-4435-B367-A3727BA6A8BD.jpeg

Dog content, I feel like we’re being treated for voting for him 💕 However… Kai’s outfit looks like it would make crinkly noises if you touch it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know what to make of that photo 😂 is that really the best one they took? Is Sophia trolling Kai? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, to vote for Kai, go to this link: https://fanclub.dfb.de/fan-club-aktiv/votings/nationalspieler-des-jahres/?tx_yumpoll_pi1[action]=list&tx_yumpoll_pi1[controller]=Poll&cHash=dbb067a355b474700e12367d1ed6d8b7
Just click on his name and then the black button that says abstimmen. No need to register or put an e-mail. Very easy (y)

Done! He is winning atm! 🙌🙌

Done 💙 He’s doing well in it!

Howling at this, festive and funny in equal measure

View attachment 943098
Dog content, I feel like we’re being treated for voting for him 💕 However… Kai’s outfit looks like it would make crinkly noises if you touch it
Kai! I expected more from you! Don't like the fabric of his clothes at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.