Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Merry Christmas my gorgeous ladies and gent ❤❤❤

Hope you got everything you wished for… unfortunately no Mason Mount or Harry Styles waiting until the tree for me, but there’s always next year right?

I’ve just cried opening my gifts.. Mr Rita got me the sweetest little hamper from the baby with the cutest baby bits in. Feeling very blessed 💕💕 we are off to my parents shortly!

Sending love to all and especially those who are having to isolate or having a hard time this Christmas 🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 25

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I’m back guys! Furniture all moved in, Wi-Fi is back and it’s FAST, ready for me to stream all the Mason videos I’ve missed! I honestly think the combat video tomorrow will make me cry. Playing Nintendo games with kids omg 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 21

keylimepie

VIP Member
Can someone tell me if my husband is a Tosspot or if it’s just me?
“ I haven’t bought you anything for Christmas because I haven’t had time and also you don’t need anything”
Where’s the bin? 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Geexoxo

VIP Member
MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Mount-Wood household! Hope Santa brings you all lots of goodies 💙
33AD5ED3-7963-4A93-A193-7A450C405CB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Fbc family I'm gonna say this now because I'll be in too much of a state later 🥴🥴

I love you all. You bring me so much happiness and I'm so glad to have found this little corner of the Internet with all the best people.

I hope you all have a magical Christmas 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19

jflurker93

VIP Member
Mason has been reading my tumblr.

1. Ice skating
2. Camera

That’s my only proof so far but it’s enough

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
Without wanting to sound soppy and no I’ve not had a drink yet,
But I adore you lot- never would I have thought back in August that I would “meet” a bunch Of people that I would spend this much time chatting absolutely nonsense with, and enjoy it so much!

• Heart