Mason Mount 63 All we want for Christmas is you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s actually VERY NOT FAIR that he is so visually perfect and yet also has an outstanding personality, and is genuinely funny, surely one man shouldn’t be allowed to have all of these things going for him at once 🥵
It would be fair if he was my boyfriend… but he’s not, yet. Therefore it is DISGRACEFUL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It would be fair if he was my boyfriend… but he’s not, yet. Therefore it is DISGRACEFUL
If he was in my bed I wouldn’t be complaining but, as things stand, tone down the perfectness a bit please Mase it’s just rubbing in the fact that you’re not my boyfriend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, I’m dead! The full vid is here. My heart is ponding so fast. This is the BEST thing I’ve ever seen! 🥵🥵🥵🥵
‘He’s in a pickle’ 😂
Memories 🥺🥺
The Yoda voice 😂
Mase as a flop fish 😂

HELP, IM IN THE RABBIT HOLE
duck a duck, I can’t breathe

I want to just sit on his lap
Lap, face, hands. All. Of. It.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe there’s more content later as well… not to state the obvious guys but it’s a THURSDAY

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love that Twitter fanboys were trying convince fans that Romelu didn’t like mason, looks like they get on great. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

so after watching the vid again...
'im from Brussels, we don't watch that' :LOL:
'Some hooter on the boy' just before naming the flopfish Mase :LOL:
I want to know what Mase's present was? Was it as good as the others??? Second Vid needed please!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211223-173059_Instagram.jpg

Anyone???
Mason's bodyguard posted this, maybe this is our way in! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think I'll be able to watch the full version of this, those wide-open legs have put me into a coma! 🥵

As much as i enjoy the wide open legs (and i really really do 🥵 🥵 ) i always think of a time when i was sitting on the tube and the 2 men on either side of me were seriously manspreading and i was squashed in the middle. I remember getting so annoyed by them i actually said to them both on the packed train 'your balls are not that big, close your bloody legs' 🙈
They got very embarrassed and closed their legs :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I'm going to say, mostly because that video has rendered me speechless, is Mason and I are made for each other. I have never seen any Star Wars films.

Thanks for the new thread @keylimepie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.