Mason Mount 63 All we want for Christmas is you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I’m dead! The full vid is here. My heart is ponding so fast. This is the BEST thing I’ve ever seen! 🥵🥵🥵🥵
‘He’s in a pickle’ 😂
Memories 🥺🥺
The Yoda voice 😂
Mase as a flop fish 😂

HELP, IM IN THE RABBIT HOLE
duck a duck, I can’t breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saying, a shopping centre full of people isn't the best place to watch this video. They interrupt me and look at me funny when I laugh...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll check his balls 🥵 🥵

@keylimepie I'm so sorry I got caught up in the vid 🥵 Thanks for opening the thread lovely! ❤

FYI - I still cant breathe and now @irishgal2013 has killed me off with the Christmas Billy pic too 🥵🥵
I’ve watched it three times.

Rom is a bit boring though isn’t he, bothered about the paper hitting his head. Mason should have put the basket ball net on his head instead.

Dying at Marcus shitting himself at the helicopter too 😂 and Mason’s shouting OH OH when it went off on one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Afternoon FBC! I’ve completely lost track of the threads and am sure I’ve missed so much. I hope everyone is ok 💙

Just popping on to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a magical time and that we all find Mason under our Christmas trees 🎁

Sending love to those who find Christmas hard ❤

Catch up with you properly once the madness has subsided🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I LOVE ITTTTTT

i’m watching it on repeat for the rest of the day. I’ve got my own laptop next to the work one 🥵

Im watching it my work laptop, i dont care
THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO IVE EVER SEEN!!!
Those 3 together are just gold!
Every time i watch it, i find something new to laugh about

How does Rom not know who Yoda and Darth Vadar are? 🤦‍♀️
Bets getting angry over Star Wars :ROFLMAO:
Mase humbly accepting without arguing that he's a flopfish 🥰
The way Bets and Mase are pissing themselves when Mase hits Rom in the head with the ball :LOL:

If you haven't gathered already, i'm really not coping, this vid has actually finished me off, I WANT HIM SO BAD 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The big Rom slander needs to stop!!!
I loved him in the video and I always love him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Im watching it my work laptop, i dont care
THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO IVE EVER SEEN!!!
Those 3 together are just gold!
Every time i watch it, i find something new to laugh about

How does Rom not know who Yoda and Darth Vadar are? 🤦‍♀️
Bets getting angry over Star Wars :ROFLMAO:
Mase humbly accepting without arguing that he's a flopfish 🥰
The way Bets and Mase are pissing themselves when Mase hits Rom in the head with the ball :LOL:

If you haven't gathered already, i'm really not coping, this vid has actually finished me off, I WANT HIM SO BAD 😩😩😩😩😩
I can’t stop watching it, my fave is an inch away from the screen staring at his hairy inner thighs like 🤪

I hope he didn’t call Mason a flopfish because of his nose 😒 Cheeky Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stop watching it, my fave is an inch away from the screen staring at his hairy inner thighs like 🤪

I hope he didn’t call Mason a flopfish because of his nose 😒 Cheeky Marcus
He said it was because of the big nose. Id like to think nothing else on Mase is floppy to warrant that name :ROFLMAO:

Those hairy legs though.........🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, I’m dead! The full vid is here. My heart is ponding so fast. This is the BEST thing I’ve ever seen! 🥵🥵🥵🥵
‘He’s in a pickle’ 😂
Memories 🥺🥺
The Yoda voice 😂
Mase as a flop fish 😂

HELP, IM IN THE RABBIT HOLE
duck a duck, I can’t breathe

“Shall I get the balls out”

SHALL I GET THE BALLS OUT!? Yes mason, yes you should

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t stop rewinding for the close up shots of his legs and imagining myself licking his thighs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the thread @keylimepie ❤

And going back to the last thread, @jdub I see that you're brainwashing the kids really well 😂 my nephew and my nieces are all getting Bayer and Germany kits, of course. I told Santa to get them 🤗 now let's wait for the battles because of the names in the back 🙈
At least the baby won't complain.
I'm trying! The oldest asked for Harry Kane, 9 year old Messi, 5 year old Neymar...so...what can you do 😂 but then 9 year old said yesterday that he wants a Chelsea jersey. I asked him who and he said he didn't know...the decided on a forward...first said Timo then switched to Christian when I said he was from here 🤷🏼‍♀️ He will probably forget and/or change his mind by next week because he is fickle like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Christmas food shop delivered and Amazon came through with the last bits I needed. I might self isolate every year if it’s takes the stress out of Christmas week. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s actually VERY NOT FAIR that he is so visually perfect and yet also has an outstanding personality, and is genuinely funny, surely one man shouldn’t be allowed to have all of these things going for him at once 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.