Mason Mount #6 Salty PAs and missing car keys, can Mase have his insta password back please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help required! Although I may be pissing in the wind by expecting a load of old grannies like you to know the answer 🤣 I'm joking, I'm sure you're all more tech-savvy than me, I generally rely on OH to get me out of these holes but clearly he's not an option in this case! 🙈

Re secret photo folders on our phones! I made a yummy folder way back on thread 1 but I haven't yet found a way to move the tasty content to the folder and then delete it from the main camera roll - it deletes it from both 😤 It wasn't a problem when there was just a few pics but now I'm into the hundreds and I can't find anything else in there! 🤣

So please help a fellow FBCer out, for the love of socks! 🙏 it's an android FYI!
Sorry I’m an iPhone gal 😔

You lot are funny 😂
Well well well, what do we have here…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I deleted my post because I reflected and decided I had said 2 much. Didn’t realise that it would still be readable because you lot had replied to it. Anyway, just popped in to say that really and then I noticed that some of you were offended I called you elder when I meant older (than the teenage accounts) but if you wanna call yourselves the granny fanny club or whatever then that’s on you not me

• Haha
I deleted my post because I reflected and decided I had said 2 much. Didn’t realise that it would still be readable because you lot had replied to it. Anyway, just popped in to say that really and then I noticed that some of you were offended I called you elder when I meant older (than the teenage accounts) but if you wanna call yourselves the granny fanny club or whatever then that’s on you not me
We’re only joking, we want you to stay 👵

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Help required! Although I may be pissing in the wind by expecting a load of old grannies like you to know the answer 🤣 I'm joking, I'm sure you're all more tech-savvy than me, I generally rely on OH to get me out of these holes but clearly he's not an option in this case! 🙈

Re secret photo folders on our phones! I made a yummy folder way back on thread 1 but I haven't yet found a way to move the tasty content to the folder and then delete it from the main camera roll - it deletes it from both 😤 It wasn't a problem when there was just a few pics but now I'm into the hundreds and I can't find anything else in there! 🤣

So please help a fellow FBCer out, for the love of socks! 🙏 it's an android FYI!
I have a photo vault app on iPhone but I’m sure it’s for android too. It’s a separate app which has a passcode and a fake passcode which if someone wants you to show them what us in the folders, you use the fake one and can have clean stuff in the folders on show. It’s like two layers of storage I guess. It’s called Keep Safe. You import from the photo album and it asks if you want it to delete from your photo stream. It’s really good.
I use it because my photos are so cringy and embarrassing. Not because they are obscene or I’m cheating or anything. I’m single. I just don’t want people to know how many photos of footballers etc I have.
I know I’m a bit pathetic and sad 😳 Don’t need anyone else to know too 🤪

There is one which looks like a calculator too and is a working calculator.

• Heart
  • Wow
Stay! It made me chuckle and we pretty much based a whole thread around it! You’re providing better content than Mason!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a photo vault app on iPhone but I’m sure it’s for android too. It’s a separate app which has a passcode and a fake passcode which if someone wants you to show them what us in the folders, you use the fake one and can have clean stuff in the folders on show. It’s like two layers of storage I guess. It’s called Keep Safe. You import from the photo album and it asks if you want it to delete from your photo stream. It’s really good.
I use it because my photos are so grungy and embarrassing. Not because they are obscene or I’m cheating or anything. I’m single. I just don’t want people to know how many photos of footballers etc I have.
I know I’m a bit pathetic and sad 😳 Don’t need anyone else to know too 🤪

There is one which looks like a calculator too and is a working calculator.
Thank you so much!! This sounds like the answer to my prayers! 🤣

I bet some of them are obscene aren't they? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.