Mason Mount #6 Salty PAs and missing car keys, can Mase have his insta password back please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Mase show us your socks, before FBC elders are dead in a box ⚰

This is Mason when he realises he hasn't provided any new content and he knows he's got a lot of making up to do!
He’s gonna have to put in some serious work to make up for this bleeping drought!! I can nearly see my basement floor!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Night FBC Fam! Here’s to a new thread tomorrow and hopefully some new content to go with it! It’s been a pleasure talking shite with you all today. Filthy dreams 🍆🥵💦

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Time for me to get some sleep too 😴 got a BS work event tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to so Mason / the person with the password / Chelsea IG bod had better deliver some girthy socks or else! Sleep well golden girls 😘

• Heart
🚨🚨🚨🚨Mason Dream Alert🚨🚨🚨🚨

WARNING: it’s a BANGER!!!!

Last night I dreamt that Mason picked me up from my parents house (random as haven’t lived at there since I was 17) and he was driving a white sports car. He knocked on the door and introduced himself to my Dad (who’s no longer with us) and explained that he was my boyfriend! MY BOYFRIEND!!! Then Mason held my hand and we started kissing! 🥵 We then said goodbye and drove off. The next minute we were driving down some random road and….I can’t even believe it…..I started to thank Mason! In the car!! 🍆🍆💦💦 Sadly it didn’t get much further than that as Mr Scuffed woke me up looking for indigestion tablets 🤬🤬 duck him and the stupid sausage roll he had to eat at gone midnight!! But I can’t be mad as that was THE best dream ever! I feel cleansed after all the ‘unfortunate’ stuff 🤢 It is most definitely Wet Wednesday 🌊🌊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Last night I dreamt that Mason picked me up from my parents house (random as haven’t lived at there since I was 17) and he was driving a white sports car. He knocked on the door and introduced himself to my Dad (who’s no longer with us) and explained that he was my boyfriend! MY BOYFRIEND!!! Then Mason held my hand and we started kissing! 🥵 We then said goodbye and drove off. The next minute we were driving down some random road and….I can’t even believe it…..I started to thank Mason! In the car!! 🍆🍆💦💦 Sadly it didn’t get much further than that as Mr Scuffed woke me up looking for indigestion tablets 🤬🤬 duck him and the stupid sausage roll he had to eat at gone midnight!! But I can’t be mad as that was THE best dream ever! I feel cleansed after all the ‘unfortunate’ stuff 🤢 It is most definitely Wet Wednesday 🌊🌊
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I feel like I’ve just lived that dream through you. What a dream!!!! A sign of greater dreams to come maybe?

Hope mr scuffed and his sausage roll were worth interrupting the dream of the year😒

I am jealous! I just want a dream 😭

Happy wet Wednesday & new thread day 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I feel like I’ve just lived that dream through you. What a dream!!!! A sign of greater dreams to come maybe?

Hope mr scuffed and his sausage roll were worth interrupting the dream of the year😒

I am jealous! I just want a dream 😭

Happy wet Wednesday & new thread day 🥳
We’ve already done it in my MIL’s conservatory but there was something about last night that was so much hotter!! It’s really cheered me up 😊 Hoping it’s a sign that hot new content is on it’s way 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

DIVORCE HIM 😡
Glad you got your (Unfinished) dream - have to continue it tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

What an amazing dream! 🥵
Hopefully that is just the start of a wonderful day of basement flooding goodness!
Can it please be 9pm already though, I dont want to spend my afternoon and evening networking with pillocks! 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.