Mason Mount #6 Salty PAs and missing car keys, can Mase have his insta password back please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the FBC and thread number 6 🥳💃 thread title a joint effort by myself and @Suder34 ❤

Previous thread here

Recap -
  • Our boy is starting in today’s game. Here’s hoping for some excellent content - top lifting, anger, spitting, goal scoring?! I want it all!
  • We all love orange chocolate but require high doses of Gaviscon to get us through
  • Mason saying “confident” does something to us
  • KW tongue action is something we don’t wish to see again (thanks @Geraldine.20.jobs)
  • Mason’s been out for dinner with some friends (apparently) but unconfirmed if this means he got up to some naughty business or not
  • Does Mason have a sex dungeon in his mansion? I’d love to find out
  • Cassie has shared some enjoyable nights with Mason and we all look forward to reading more
  • I still love the nipple
  • Had to add the classic post from @Scuffed down below

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread 6 already! 😲
Good joint effort for the title!
the post from @Scuffed makes me laugh every time i see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome back to the FBC and thread number 6 🥳💃 thread title a joint effort by myself and @Suder34 ❤

Previous thread here -https://tattle.life/threads/mason-mount-5-more-hair-less-clothes-gives-the-mounters-curly-toes.22272/

Recap -
  • Our boy is starting in today’s game. Here’s hoping for some excellent content - top lifting, anger, spitting, goal scoring?! I want it all!
  • We all love orange chocolate but require high doses of Gaviscon to get us through
  • Mason saying “confident” does something to us
  • KW tongue action is something we don’t wish to see again (thanks @Geraldine.20.jobs)
  • Mason’s been out for dinner with some friends (apparently) but unconfirmed if this means he got up to some naughty business or not
  • Does Mason have a sex dungeon in his mansion? I’d love to find out
  • Cassie has shared some enjoyable nights with Mason and we all look forward to reading more
  • I still love the nipple
  • Had to add the classic post from @Scuffed down below
I think this is the best recap so far and @Scuffed's butter nips post is legendary. Maybe thread 6 will bring us the answers that we really need

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does he have a sex dungeon though? The question is giving me sleepless nights! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@calmyourritas another epic recap 👏👏👏👏

Love all you guys, this is by far the best group chat I’m part of! Here’s to another thirsty thread 🥂 May we finally learn butternips true identity and may Mason finally get his login details 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When Mason missed his attempt before my OH said “useless bastard” and I’m currently packing my bags because I can’t stay here any more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When Mason missed his attempt before my OH said “useless bastard” and I’m currently packing my bags because I can’t stay here any more

Mine is talking about how disappointing he’s playing & calling him all the names under the sun 😒 I won’t have it…. I too, am packing my bags.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.