Mason Mount #6 Salty PAs and missing car keys, can Mase have his insta password back please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an amazing dream! 🥵
Hopefully that is just the start of a wonderful day of basement flooding goodness!
Can it please be 9pm already though, I dont want to spend my afternoon and evening networking with pillocks! 😭
What a chore!! Hopefully it’ll go by quickly and you’ll be back on this thread enjoying all the new content that Mase IS going to post! HE IS!! 🙏🙏🙏

DIVORCE HIM 😡
Glad you got your (Unfinished) dream - have to continue it tonight!
It’s definitely grounds! I was so annoyed but also relieved I didn’t call out Mason’s name as we were right in the midst of the good stuff! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🚨🚨🚨🚨Mason Dream Alert🚨🚨🚨🚨

WARNING: it’s a BANGER!!!!

Last night I dreamt that Mason picked me up from my parents house (random as haven’t lived at there since I was 17) and he was driving a white sports car. He knocked on the door and introduced himself to my Dad (who’s no longer with us) and explained that he was my boyfriend! MY BOYFRIEND!!! Then Mason held my hand and we started kissing! 🥵 We then said goodbye and drove off. The next minute we were driving down some random road and….I can’t even believe it…..I started to thank Mason! In the car!! 🍆🍆💦💦 Sadly it didn’t get much further than that as Mr Scuffed woke me up looking for indigestion tablets 🤬🤬 duck him and the stupid sausage roll he had to eat at gone midnight!! But I can’t be mad as that was THE best dream ever! I feel cleansed after all the ‘unfortunate’ stuff 🤢 It is most definitely Wet Wednesday 🌊🌊
Lucky lady!! Hide the sausage rolls and hope MM comes back for some more tonight!

• Haha
What a chore!! Hopefully it’ll go by quickly and you’ll be back on this thread enjoying all the new content that Mase IS going to post! HE IS!! 🙏🙏🙏
Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻 I'll be racing home in anticipation and hopefully with a handbag full of stolen canapés 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Last night I dreamt that Mason picked me up from my parents house (random as haven’t lived at there since I was 17) and he was driving a white sports car. He knocked on the door and introduced himself to my Dad (who’s no longer with us) and explained that he was my boyfriend! MY BOYFRIEND!!! Then Mason held my hand and we started kissing! 🥵 We then said goodbye and drove off. The next minute we were driving down some random road and….I can’t even believe it…..I started to thank Mason! In the car!! 🍆🍆💦💦 Sadly it didn’t get much further than that as Mr Scuffed woke me up looking for indigestion tablets 🤬🤬 duck him and the stupid sausage roll he had to eat at gone midnight!! But I can’t be mad as that was THE best dream ever! I feel cleansed after all the ‘unfortunate’ stuff 🤢 It is most definitely Wet Wednesday 🌊🌊
OMG how dare he wake you!!! I am so jealous, hopefully you can pick up where you left off tonight.

• Heart
Without outing myself…. Im seeing someone at work today called Mason M who was born in 1999… obviously he’s not our mason but I honestly don’t know if I can look him in the eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Without outing myself…. Im seeing someone at work today called Mason M who was born in 1999… obviously he’s not our mason but I honestly don’t know if I can look him in the eye 😂
Obviously he won't be as good as the real thing but hopefully he's a treat in his own way! 🤣
All these signs coming through from the universe, today's the day!

Reactions: 2
Help required! Although I may be pissing in the wind by expecting a load of old grannies like you to know the answer 🤣 I'm joking, I'm sure you're all more tech-savvy than me, I generally rely on OH to get me out of these holes but clearly he's not an option in this case! 🙈

Re secret photo folders on our phones! I made a yummy folder way back on thread 1 but I haven't yet found a way to move the tasty content to the folder and then delete it from the main camera roll - it deletes it from both 😤 It wasn't a problem when there was just a few pics but now I'm into the hundreds and I can't find anything else in there! 🤣

So please help a fellow FBCer out, for the love of socks! 🙏 it's an android FYI!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When he’s not checked it all day do we reckon he looks and thinks ‘ffs girls, 20 pages to get through today!’ Like I do? 🤣

He would secretly love us, his little granny fan club
‘Little granny fan club…’ made me laugh so much. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Help required! Although I may be pissing in the wind by expecting a load of old grannies like you to know the answer 🤣 I'm joking, I'm sure you're all more tech-savvy than me, I generally rely on OH to get me out of these holes but clearly he's not an option in this case! 🙈

Re secret photo folders on our phones! I made a yummy folder way back on thread 1 but I haven't yet found a way to move the tasty content to the folder and then delete it from the main camera roll - it deletes it from both 😤 It wasn't a problem when there was just a few pics but now I'm into the hundreds and I can't find anything else in there! 🤣

So please help a fellow FBCer out, for the love of socks! 🙏 it's an android FYI!
I’m not android savvy in the slightest so I cannot help you on this thirst quest. But this picture is just 🥵🥵🥵🥵

So I thank you for posting it

• Heart

This is amazing. I hope you get to finish this dream tonight 🍆💦

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.