Mason Mount #7 Come on Mase show us your socks, before the FBC elders are dead in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread already! Thread title by @Scuffed 😁

317817F2-AAB6-4551-8821-B465C14D66AE.jpeg

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/mason-m...se-have-his-insta-password-back-please.22363/

Considering we have rambled on about nothing for 50 pages, there’s a few things to recap:

⚽ Mason played on Saturday for most of the match. One assist, no goals unfortunately. Some spitting and he was nice and wet.
⚽ Unfortunately he seems to have gone AWOL since then… come back to us Mase 😔
⚽ We discussed the possibility of signing an NDA to sleep with him - we all would.
⚽ KW looks like a dropped pie and the word ‘slug’ comes to mind for some reason.
⚽ It seems we can’t get Mason off our minds - we’ve had accidental text sending (girth to dads and MM pics to work chats), accidentally calling our dogs Mason and screaming his name on rollercoasters.
⚽ We’ve all entered the Chelsea completion to get ✨up close and personal✨
⚽ Salty nips came to explain herself and then mysteriously vanished again… only to return right at the end of thread 6. Will she come and join the party for good?
⚽ Killer dildo appeared thanks to @Isanythingrealanymore and we all wondered what the duck was going on.

⚽ Something about Mason’s top blaster
hole?
⚽ DON’T MENTION THE C WORD 💀
⚽ I still love the nipple

LET GO 🥳🎉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 729140

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/mason-m...se-have-his-insta-password-back-please.22363/

Considering we have rambled on about nothing for 50 pages, there’s a few things to recap:

⚽ Mason played on Saturday for most of the match. One assist, no goals unfortunately. Some spitting and he was nice and wet.
⚽ We discussed the possibility of signing an NDA to sleep with him - we all would.
⚽ KW looks like a dropped pie and the word ‘slug’ comes to mind for some reason.
⚽ It seems we can’t get Mason off our minds - we’ve had accidental text sending (girth to dads and MM pics to work chats), accidentally calling our dogs Mason and screaming his name on rollercoasters.
⚽ Salty nips came to explain herself and then mysteriously vanished again… only to return right at the end of thread 6. Will she come and join the party for good?
⚽ Killer dildo appeared thanks to @Isanythingrealanymore and we all wondered what the duck was going on.

hole?

LET GO 🥳🎉
Perfect recap as always! 👌🏻
And what a cliffhanger on thread 6 from @butterfingers Has she left in the back of a black cab, never to be seen again? Tune in next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 729140

hole?

LET GO 🥳🎉
Excellent recap once again. Butterfingers left us on a right old cliff hanger then didn't she. All that was missing was some dramatic music

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 729140

hole?

LET GO 🥳🎉
Epic recap as always 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 The crown is well and truly yours 👑

Perfect recap as always! 👌🏻
And what a cliffhanger on thread 6 from @butterfingers Has she left in the back of a black cab, never to be seen again? Tune in next time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I have an android, Samsung. I've moved all my images of Mason (also Jack, Tyrone and Daniel Ricciardo...) to the Secure Folder and it seems to move and delete them from my camera roll not just copy them.

Reactions: 2
I have an android, Samsung. I've moved all my images of Mason (also Jack, Tyrone and Daniel Ricciardo...) to the Secure Folder and it seems to move and delete them from my camera roll not just copy them.
There's a secure folder?! 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His PA must be in the office today
Screenshot_20210825-150135.jpg

I will never get bored of watching this eye roll 🥵🌊

Admittedly it would be even better if I had his girthy boner in my mouth as he did it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There's a secure folder?! 😯
If you select an image (ignore my negative covid test pic) and then pick the three dots it will give you an option to move to a secure folder.
Then the folder appears in your apps. You can only access the folder with finger print or pattern.
Screenshot_20210825-162317_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210825-162421_One UI Home.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have had unproductive afternoon looking at tiktok. Reposting this one as haven't seen it for a while - the first and last clip 🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.