Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all in shock, especially as it reflects his glorious socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally just read through the thread properly after spending the past two days being a top wife and actually spending some with Mr R on his birthday 🀣 anyway I’m back β€œworking” I’m hungover and I had my booster jab this morning so I could do with a lunchtime nap!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d hope he’d be a bit happier to be recieving a blozzer, Gezza πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Thats the look as i'm trying my hair back before I start. Nothing worse than getting hair in your mouth

I’d hope he’d be a bit happier to be recieving a blozzer, Gezza πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Thats the look as I'm trying my hair back before I start. Nothing worse than getting hair in your mouth
Whilst sat at his piano πŸ₯΅
duck yes!!!!!

Now I’m imagining him playing Old Macdonald mid blozzer and it’s not pleasing me
No, I'll be humming that when his balls are in my mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you reckon when Goyard sell washbags to footballers they insist that they must NEVER be put inside a bigger bag

A63CFE34-8A96-42CA-97CF-CE417C446F7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
covid is a serious issue and footballers don't take care of themselves, literally half of the team goes out to nightclubs and closed places, exposing themselves to this whole situation
Unfortunately they don’t even wear masks... Chelsea and other clubs had already warned their players before the first cases were detected this week, but they don’t care at all. Actually not many rich people care at all. I hope we can beat this virus soon, but i cannot see it happening right now. Since the beginning if the virus i could go to a club only twice and they are living like its pre-virus era.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I can give him a nice rendition of the liquidator if he wishes #MyChamp
this has to stop πŸ˜‚ I have to listen to these songs later! (Hopefully anyway) And all I’m gonna be able to think about is you lot with a mouth full of balls humming away

I was going to make a joke about your dad disapproving of your Chelsea song choice, but I decided against it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this has to stop πŸ˜‚ I have to listen to these songs later! (Hopefully anyway) And all I’m gonna be able to think about is you lot with a mouth full of balls humming away

I was going to make a joke about your dad disapproving of your Chelsea song choice, but I decided against it
Thats all I'm thinking about too. I really need to do some work

• Haha
Reactions: 6

New thread. I don't know how to close this one, could someone show me or do it please. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU PSYCHO 🀬

I could do sweet caroline and play his shaft like a trumpet 🎺πŸ€ͺ

I’m not sure Mason or Ben would appreciate me humming Blue Moon whilst gobbling on his nob, Ruben might though πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.