Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all in shock, especially as it reflects his glorious socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
covid is a serious issue and footballers don't take care of themselves, literally half of the team goes out to nightclubs and closed places, exposing themselves to this whole situation

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I think the last time Mase played on an FBC birthday was mine and he scored a hat trick soooo…. Big expectations for you tonight, Masey

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poll idea
Who won the prada comp?
Tink
Daddy
Both
I prefer no clothes at all
@laylavd if we are going to use this poll can we please separate the below option to
Naked daddy
Naked Tink
because as much as I would want a naked daddy, I would most definitely want Tink to keep as many clothes on as possible!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@laylavd if we are going to use this poll can we please separate the below option to
Naked daddy
Naked Tink
because as much as I would want a naked daddy, I would most definitely want Tink to keep as many clothes on as possible!
This would only work for me if multiple votes are allowed 😂 Otherwise I may have to abstain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Naked daddy
Naked Tink

It’s a long story. I’m feeling better now and hopefully on the road to getting back to myself ❤
That's the only important thing! Hope everything gets better ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon kids! I'm having the most productive day ever. I've spent an hour trying to pick which Benjamin to have as my new desktop background. This is how bored I get when they don't give us good content. This one is winning so far
IMG_20211216_122914.jpg

Happy birthday @MensaBarbie1985 and @laylavd

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.