Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all in shock, especially as it reflects his glorious socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With thanks to our resident buzzing @Bumblebee81 for the title 💙 I changed it slightly - the original was “Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all agog, especially as we know it's a reflection of his glorious knob” which is obviously better but I thought we might get censored 🥴 and also it was too long - hope you don’t mind, Bumble!

With 32.7% of the vote, I can confirm that the most popular food item to lick off Mason Mount’s body is gravy! I know, I’ve no idea how that won either. I can only assume @Geraldine.20.jobs made a tonne of Tattle burner accounts.

Only me and one other voted for ketchup!

Right, let’s get cracking on the recap…

⚽ We choose to believe Mason has a massive knob as otherwise we’ve all dedicated 58 threads worth of our time to a “pencil”.

⚽ Lots more knob chat. @jflurker93 provided a helpful diagram of how one should measure their socks:

9E351914-F970-4730-A11B-0B14FDD8ABA4.jpeg

Feel free to raise that at the dinner table with your loved ones this Christmas.

⚽ Honestly guys you should see how long we spent on the dick chat lmao I 💙 us, never change FBC

⚽ More horrendous gifs from our @cherryshade123 , and horrendously funny gifs from @keylimepie

⚽ We all wanted to be Pulisic with his arms wrapped around Mason and jumping up and down and rubbing bodies and…. wait, where was I?

⚽ Lots more “WWMD” scenarios were posed, along with “what would Mason’s favourite [insert here] be?”. God, you lot have ruined me. I write “insert here” and automatically want to make a vagina joke. Anyway, I wonder if Mase puts his own bins out on bin night? Do you reckon he waits to see what colour her down the road puts out, first? Or does he text Chilly to ask? So many questions.

⚽ There was some unjustified HATE over Bounty’s. But then @cherryshade123 went and ruined them anyway. This is why we aren’t allowed nice things… 😤

⚽ Benjamin Chilwell has fallen on hard times whilst he’s injured. He’s working the doors at Wyld letting in all the instahoes

6F12421A-559F-48AC-B6D4-5B3734CBD90D.jpeg

⚽ Lovely @calmyourritas is having a Masonetta :love:💕🎉🎀

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 buys odd snacks from Waitrose 🙁 makes my Pringles look a bit ✨ common ✨ 🤣

⚽ Right you lot are on page 58 and it’s stressing me out so I’ll end it here. My last message is to anyone appearing with instahoe chat:

3F242570-64A2-493D-A9A1-7685F2021030.jpeg

As you were, FBC….

F637CCEE-CE48-447E-AE0A-DD7BC2AED97D.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
With thanks to our resident buzzing @Bumblebee81 for the title 💙 I changed it slightly - the original was “Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all agog, especially as we know it's a reflection of his glorious knob” which is obviously better but I thought we might get censored 🥴 and also it was too long - hope you don’t mind, Bumble!

With 32.7% of the vote, I can confirm that the most popular food item to lick off Mason Mount’s body is gravy! I know, I’ve no idea how that won either. I can only assume @Geraldine.20.jobs made a tonne of Tattle burner accounts.

⚽ We choose to believe Mason has a massive knob as otherwise we’ve all dedicated 58 threads worth of our time to a “pencil”.

⚽ Lots more knob chat. @jflurker93 provided a helpful diagram of how one should measure their socks:

View attachment 922685

Feel free to raise that at the dinner table with your loved ones this Christmas.

⚽ Honestly guys you should see how long we spent on the dick chat lmao I 💙 us, never change FBC

⚽ More horrendous gifs from our @cherryshade123 , and horrendously funny gifs from @keylimepie

⚽ We all wanted to be Pulisic with his arms wrapped around Mason and jumping up and down and rubbing bodies and…. wait, where was I?

⚽ Lots more “WWMD” scenarios were posed, along with “what would Mason’s favourite [insert here] be?”. God, you lot have ruined me. I write “insert here” and automatically want to make a vagina joke. Anyway, I wonder if Mase puts his own bins out on bin night? Do you reckon he waits to see what colour her down the road puts out, first? Or does he text Chilly to ask? So many questions.

⚽ There was some unjustified HATE over Bounty’s. But then @cherryshade123 went and ruined them anyway. This is why we aren’t allowed nice things… 😤

⚽ Benjamin Chilwell has fallen on hard times whilst he’s injured. He’s working the doors at Wyld letting in all the instahoes

View attachment 922661

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 buys odd snacks from Waitrose 🙁 makes my Pringles look a bit ✨ common ✨ 🤣

⚽ Right you lot are on page 58 and it’s stressing me out so I’ll end it here. My last message is to anyone appearing with instahoe chat:

View attachment 922690

As you were, FBC….

View attachment 922691
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well Done for making some sense out of all that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant recap loved it @Smca53 very much appreciated 🥰

Wait why is the thread in the advice forum? Is that a glitch?

Wait why is the thread in the advice forum? Is that a glitch?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, what happens if they win the premier league and the champions league again this year…will they just be plastered in trophy tattoos? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also just dropping this AGAIN lol so we can continue the discussion…
C9A6B578-6EE5-439F-9340-873BC443D27E.jpeg
9466E8B6-C90E-4F72-9258-3FCD30DAE460.jpeg

maybe they wanted the same stencil but the artists should’ve explained that if mason wanted to add the dragon it would change the angle and therefore the design and the trophy would need to be different 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 922685

View attachment 922661

View attachment 922690

As you were, FBC….

View attachment 922691
This.... this right here!!! I love this recap!!!!!👏👏👏👏 @Smca53
The change in title is perfect! Can't have us censored!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, if there's something we've learned from this is that we are not getting tattoos done by that guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening all! Love the recap 💕💕💕 I’ve been a bit awol tonight as I’ve had to actually talk to Mr Rita for some reason?! Apparently it’s rude to sit on my phone all night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kinda adorable that they wanted the same trophy design though 🥺
I mean that’s best case scenario… possibly just that the artist is shite And can only draw it once… the shading is terrible and the outline isn’t even. He should’ve been responsible as the artist and explained the different designs can’t accommodate a matching stencil 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.