Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all in shock, especially as it reflects his glorious socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got absolutely nothing else to do right now so I'll do a recap and start a new thread unless someone else is doing it?

I'll look back for the suggested thread title but any suggestions for a poll?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've got absolutely nothing else to do right now so I'll do a recap and start a new thread unless someone else is doing it?

I'll look back for the suggested thread title but any suggestions for a poll?
Poll idea
Who won the prada comp?
Tink
Daddy
Both
I prefer no clothes at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right so you know people say your phone listens to you, mine must be watching me.

Last night I was ‘researching’ on the laptop looking on the Cartier and Agent Provocateur website… and now I’ve woken up to adverts for both websites on my phone 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
975231C6-0B79-4343-AF80-160BE8B58D84.jpeg

I think at this point with covid the FA need to see if they can stop games for a few weeks with Christmas coming up imagine having to isolate alone

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it the Spider-Man Premiere tonight does anyone know?
Sorry to quote myself here but my sneaky link came through 🤣🤣🤣
9B1E7CDE-9487-41FC-800C-3C0659A93125.jpeg

Also I would like to say that I think Woodchop looks hot here and this proves that Beales can’t take a photo for tit. He should not be allowed near a camera again. As for the nephew tit… what planet are these people from!! Rant over 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.