Mason Mount #57 He’s still our number one; we’d suck him until his stomach caves like a caprisun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you want to analyse Tink's tattoo? 😂 I'm not a fan.

NAHHH cause that’s the exact same stencil as masons tattoo!! I’m telling you now!! He ain’t even drawn a new one up! No wonder the dragon and trophy didn’t match up 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ thats given me the ick a bit. I think I need to hit emergency stop on the Chilly train 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, I hope Kai resists the peer pressure of getting a wonky tattoo. Be strong Kai. Be boring. It's cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I don't even like Tink but this offends me!
Ffs, he really needs to learn how to do a base!!!!!
It’s genuinely the same stencil!! The only reason it looks a bit different is cause of the shading but the actual outline is deffo the same 😭😭 I can’t do this someone please tell them to find a new tattoo artist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’m fed up with working with cardboard boxes. I’m wasted where I am so I’ve applied for a influencer executive job to keep the instahoes at bay!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Best I can do with the angles etc but literally it’s the exact same stencil ://///
47902528-AF1C-411A-8DCA-D86DFF4E0F99.jpeg

E1F93174-C520-4008-A1C3-E4EE8AE65A4D.jpeg

(ETA a second photo with overlay at slightly different angle)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.