Mason Mount #57 He’s still our number one; we’d suck him until his stomach caves like a caprisun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Are we gonna have to get the spirit level out for chillys tattoo as well orrrrrr???
Didn’t know we had to have videos these days when every footballer got a tattoo! 🤣 I hope if I get one next year that I get a video and promo teaser ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t know we had to have videos these days when every footballer got a tattoo! 🤣 I hope if I get one next year that I get a video and promo teaser ✌🏻
Can I come to the premier and walk the red carpet??? Can’t wait to see thebig reveal 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll do new thread before we get shut down (like cool people at a party)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t hate today’s outfit 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't hate it, I just would rather only see the front of it or as a public service, I think it should be on my bedroom floor while Mase is in my bed and then it won't be offending anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hate is a strong word. I just would like to never see it again 😂 but my eye didn't twitch when I saw it.
Yeah I don’t love it, but it doesn’t offend my eyes. He can do better. We need more outfits like the Portsmouth trip 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t love it, but it doesn’t offend my eyes. He can do better. We need more outfits like the Portsmouth trip 🥰
I feel like the Portsmouth trip is how he would dress if he wasn’t a footballer trying to have ‘drip’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.