Mason Mount #57 He’s still our number one; we’d suck him until his stomach caves like a caprisun

What festive food are you licking off of Mason?

• Cranberry sauce

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Gravy

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Mint sauce 🤢

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Mashed potato

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Christmas pudding

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Brandy Cream

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Stuffing

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Quality Street

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Custard

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 57, you thirsty witches.

Thread title thanks to @calmyourritas originally and @Bumblebee81 for the rhyme!

Poll results📊 - 47.7% of us didn’t even realise Mase had had a new tattoo? 32% love it and the other 20% weren’t keen I think is fair to say! 🤣

I think thread 56 was the longest lasting thread that we’ve had in a while; the self restraint was remarkable ladies & gents.

⚽ @Suder34 we hope you’re feeling better 💙💙

⚽ Welcome to the new recruits! We’ll have your NDA’s in the post shortly. What happens within the FBC, stays in the FBC 😉

⚽ We still aren’t over the topless tattoo Mase pics; I don’t think we ever will be over them. Another peak day for the FBC. Mason Mount always delivers.

⚽ @calmyourritas continues to be in nipple heaven with the new content. This one’s for you Mrs R…
66E7B985-0B8C-4B81-94F0-9DE7BA77CD5D.jpeg

⚽ We’re all in continued agreement that his nose, hands, face and body in general all look like very comfortable places to sit 🥵

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore came with the pressing questions that we need answers to immediately. Does Mason like garlic bread? What’s Mason had for tea? Does he choose the Kit Kat or the wispa? A tiktok to clarify would be much appreciated.

⚽ @Irishgal2013 was hounded over her FBI skills by a teen. All over a very expensive watch that was most definitely not our noodle.

⚽ Sweeney Todd threatened us with a new post but swiftly deleted his story post. Don’t mess with us Sweeney. @Geexoxo came through with her photoshop skills 😂

⚽ Mason taunted us with the chance to win a personalised message if we won on the okay predictor. We didn’t Mase but can we have one anyway. And he looked damn fine!

⚽ There was too much debate over Mason’s new hair. Daddy cut, a bit of fluff or the side part. I’d take you any which way Mase 😘

⚽ We finally found out Jesus who has came to save us all from our sins. Forgive me father, but if you look like that I shall continue to sin…

⚽ @keylimepie ‘s little woodchop made an appearance thanks to Irish’s superior FBI skills.

⚽ Chelsea played Leeds at the bridge. Mason scored and tried to act as peace keeper as fisty cuffs broke out after the match.

⚽ Trev C pulled through with the topless content for us. While we appreciate this; Mason, we would like this directly from the source. Please and thank you.

⚽ To the instahoe chat….
C874178C-AFA4-43C3-9139-DDEE73AC9E4C.jpeg

We’re here for socks, not stats of any kind, including the latest follow 🤣

Poll suggestion by @kria - which festive food are you licking off of Mason’s body?! Not all the malt lockable granted, but use your imagination FBC. You’ve got two choices 😂

As you were FBC…

FBE3CF40-8444-4073-B2AC-3AFB0CD5FD2A.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gone gravy and mint sauce 🤭 they compliment each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wanted to do mash pots too as would mean I’d be there longer 🥵 but was limited to 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Thread title thanks to @calmyourritas originally and @Bumblebee81 for the rhyme!

Poll results📊 - 47.7% of us didn’t even realise Mase had had a new tattoo? 32% love it and the other 20% had some very strong opinions on it 🤣

I think thread 56 was the longest lasting thread that we’ve had in a while; the self restraint was remarkable ladies & gents.

⚽ Welcome to the new recruits! We’ll have your NDA’s in the post shortly. What happens within the FBC, stays in the FBC 😉

⚽ We still aren’t over the topless tattoo Mase pics; I don’t think we ever will be over them. Another peak day for the FBC. Mason Mount always delivers.

⚽ @calmyourritas continues to be in nipple heaven with the new content. This one’s for you Mrs R…
View attachment 919368

⚽ We’re all in continued agreement that his nose, hands, face and body in general all look like very comfortable places to sit 🥵

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore came with the pressing questions that we need answers to immediately. Does Mason like garlic bread? What’s Mason had for tea? Does he choose the Kit Kat or the wispa? A tiktok to clarify would be much appreciated.

⚽ @Irishgal2013 was hounded over her FBI skills by a teen. All over a very expensive watch that was most definitely not our noodle.

⚽ Sweeney Todd threatened us with a new post but swiftly deleted his story post. Don’t mess with us Sweeney. @Geexoxo came through with her photoshop skills 😂

⚽ Mason taunted us with the chance to win a personalised message if we won on the okay predictor. We didn’t Mase but can we have one anyway. And he looked damn fine!

⚽ There was too much debate over Mason’s new hair. Daddy cut, a bit of fluff or the side part. I’d take you any which way Mase 😘

⚽ We finally found out Jesus who has came to save us all from our sins. Forgive me father, but if you look like that I shall continue to sin…

⚽ @keylimepie ‘s little woodchop made an appearance thanks to Irish’s superior FBI skills.

⚽ Chelsea played Leeds at the bridge. Mason scored and tried to act as peace keeper as fisty cuffs broke out after the match.

⚽ Trev C pulled through with the topless content for us. While we appreciate this; Mason, we would like this directly from the source. Please and thank you.

⚽ To the instahoe chat…. Shhhh pic
View attachment 919396

Poll suggestion by @kria - which festive food are you licking off of Mason’s body?! Not all the malt lockable granted, but use your imagination FBC. You’ve got two choices 😂

As you were FBC…

View attachment 919401
OMG! This recap! Howling! I love it! @Eden246 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cranberry sauce and a quality street here 👋🏼 the cranberry sauce might get a bit sticky and the quality street is going to take a while to melt. I’ll be licking you for days Mase 😉 All followed by a nice bit of stuffing 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fab recap @Eden246 💙 I’ve gone quality street and Christmas pudding because I think I’d prefer to lick something sweet and what’s more festive than Christmas pudding! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for the thread @Eden246 and the laughs reading the recap ❤
I went for cranberry and custard and I'm flustered again 😂 should have left the coat at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Poll results📊 - 47.7% of us didn’t even realise Mase had had a new tattoo? 32% love it and the other 20% weren’t keen I think is fair to say! 🤣

View attachment 919368

⚽ To the instahoe chat….
View attachment 919396

As you were FBC…

View attachment 919401
Thank you for the new thread and recap!! I went for gravy and mint sauce because I LOVE them slathered on my roast dinner 😍😍

Hope everyone has a fab day! Someone is playing Christmas music outside and I can’t for the life of me find out where but it’s highly annoying! Off to Costco before the Newcastle game but annoyed it clashes with the F1! The audacity…. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the great recap @Eden246 ❤

Tough poll, really don't know what to choose. I will have to think long and hard on this, I'll probably have to use the topless photos to help decide my vote.
Hmm...

Tumblr_l_406377495206532.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the recap ❤❤

I’ve gone for mash and gravy
Nearly went for quality street but only the pink fudge ones

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Great recap @Eden246 ❤❤❤
I went with cranberry sauce and custard because them I actually tried (except for ketchup, but it's straight no) and I'm not taking the risk it might be something weird when I'm licking Daddy, too much to lose

• Haha
  • Heart
Good morning peeps. :coffee:

Happy Sunday Funday.

My votes: Brandy cream and custard. 🥵

• Heart
The tumblr teens who like Kai are sad because he doesn't want Hamilton to win 😂 of course he doesn't.
I'll just sit here and wonder what I would like to lick off him. Much more entertaining 🤷‍♀️

I'm hungry and bored 🙈

• Haha
I've watched the full rerun of the match this morning. Mason looks good. 🥰
My sister doesn't know who he is?!?! She asked who the guy was on the homescreen on my phone.

I'm too nervous about the Grand Prix today.

• Heart
Good morning FBC Family 💙💙

@Eden246 epic recap! Amazing. Feel like I missed most of it but I’m still howling!

Poll wise I went for Quality Street. The purple ones. Melted and drizzled all over. 🥵🥵🌊🌊

Flying visit from me today as it’s all things Christmas in the Scuffed household once again - bloody love this time of year 🎄❤ Hope everyone has a great day and catch up with you all tomorrow 😊

• Heart
Morning all (just) who’s hating on the mint sauce?

quick update from me…

1) we found an Arsenal badge in the hotel room that doesn’t belong to either of us…
2) my mum thinks I have alcohol poisoning- I quite clearly don’t! Or that I’m pregnant which would make it the second immaculate conception!
3) I met a nice man! who has my most hated accent 😂 but seems quite lovely… he’s in the vicinity of my home town this week and wants to come say hi
4) id very much like to go home now
5) this is very much the place I’m in with regards to the love conversation, despite said nice man above…

485008C5-FB1D-40AC-BA61-94BB4DB1F9BA.jpeg

6) still love you all and the fact you still put up with me despite all of the tit I talk 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.