Mason Mount #56 Dragon tattoo is slightly skew-whiff, Daddy we wanna jill you off and suck on your nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I neither know or care who any of the insta hoes are 😂🤣
On the plus side I’ve just done a LFT and would appear I didn’t pick up Covid while I was in hospital 🤗

On the sporting front F1 decider today 🤞🏼 For a good outcome - I shall keep my preferred winner 🤫🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly worry about those who wake up and think like I must worry about which IG hoe mason has followed. My first thought is where the coffee. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly worry about those who wake up and think like I must worry about which IG hoe mason has followed. My first thought is where the coffee. 😂
You don’t have to wake up and worry Irish. You know as it happens. Feel bad for the rest of us who have to wake up to the news that he’s been wifed off again 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.