Mason Mount #56 Dragon tattoo is slightly skew-whiff, Daddy we wanna jill you off and suck on your nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't understand bethany's need to look for famous men, if they don't talk to you it's because they don't want to duck with you, it's not that difficult to accept rejection

• Heart
Reactions: 6
hello it’s 5am, I had to stay with my friend to make sure he wasn’t attacked by the office psycho but it did mean I got to kiss the italian guy what’s works with us, he taught me some italian but I haven’t got a clue what he taught me… he’s a good kisser though 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of bethany she was at the game with her friends and one of them was cartia mallan and she got a follow from mason i feel sorry poor bethany.....

Speaking of bethany she was at the game with her friends and one of them was cartia mallan and she got a follow from mason i feel sorry poor bethany.....
Poor, Cartia met him yesterday and already got the follow-up, Bethany will kill her

Morning everyone! I'm at the train station drinking all the coffee to wake me up so I don't miss my stop 😂😂
Hope everyone has a good Sunday ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh mason, another clout chaser you’ve given into 🙄😂
cartia is worse than bethany, in october she was accused of using an australian athlete for fame and he had a girlfriend, she talked about that on her podcast if i'm not mistaken (obviously she denied the rumor but her podcast had more views this month). after that, the boy's girlfriend obviously dumped him

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Morning all 💙 not much from me today, off out on our works Christmas day. Meeting at 11 and then brunch and I’ll probably be home in bed by 5 written off 😂

if I appear on here later, someone tell me to shut my mouth and go to bed.

have a good day! Love you all, ta-ra! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.