Mason Mount #56 Dragon tattoo is slightly skew-whiff, Daddy we wanna jill you off and suck on your nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning All! Happy Sunday Funday! I’m off to drink all the Mulled Wine, and watch the F1 hope everyone has a fab day and catch you later ❤

oh and just to say… 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone, is it tooo early for all this so I’m gonna start the day with
1639301828684.jpeg

Hope everyone has a fab day though 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a recap ready to go unless anyone else has already done one?! Just need title and poll 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning All! Happy Sunday Funday! I’m off to drink all the Mulled Wine, and watch the F1 hope everyone has a fab day and catch you later ❤

oh and just to say… 🙄
i want lewis hamilton to win to see the Kendra family's next move, Tattle is a lifestyle

Me popping in to say good morning and then seeing more instahoe bullshit…

1639302580143.gif

Have a great Sunday everyone. 🥰🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a recap ready to go unless anyone else has already done one?! Just need title and poll 😁
I can’t really remember what we talked about in this thread tbh

Daddy’s hair is causing a rift, we need to know the end game, will it be a quiff?

only thing I can think of that kinda rhymes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are you in the box? What terrible thing have you done? Shagged Gerard?
Oh god no. Nursing a hangover today which is not going to be pretty. Morning all. Hope my drunken comments last night haven’t offended anyone 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mason mount don’t be a trout stop following the ig clout

the only thing I could think of that rhymed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.