Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
High five! Sorry @Chani10

Me and head (interestingly his name is 4 letters and begins with a c so reflects exactly what he is) played a game where we had to answer questions about each other and got a 'reward' if we got them right... his questions for me included 'what colour are my eyes' however :ROFLMAO:
I like the sound of this one!
Reece & Chilly might make an appearance so they can couple up too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Absolutely raging that she’s got to flick the spinner round while watching Deccers and Mase redesign the Eiffel Tower with you 🤣😂
‘Lauren mate, would you mind taking a few photos while you’re sat there?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like the sound of this one!
Reece & Chilly might make an appearance so they can couple up too 😂😂
He actually set me up a full date night and a home made hook a duck… each duck had a number of a question on the bottom… oh the rewards weren’t all naughty either. This is what makes me hate him more that the whole time he was doing things like this for me (aka girlfriend stuff) he had a whole sex harem on the side!

E373D322-973F-47EC-A25B-010FC4450B05.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel attacked wi
‘Lauren mate, would you mind taking a few photos while you’re sat there?’
I feel attacked with everyone telling Lauren to go sit in the corner whilst twister is on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was me!!! I'm still quite enraged about it if I'm honest. He really must need that wage increase if he can't even afford to pay someone to come and do it. You'd have thought Deb's would have offered to do them for him

Also can you please share the secret on how to time travel please 🤣🤣

View attachment 901762
Not going to lie, I can paint it for him (not my first rodeo painting things around the house); he doesn't need to pay my wages the traditional way

Sorry I was only asking cause I’ve been a but paranoid recently
Had an argument with my bf and he said some nasty stuff and threatened me with stuff so I’ve just had a tit evening so far
Oh no, I swear men are so stupid.... you know we are here if you need anything ❤

Twister has the potential to end in an interesting way 👀
I was thinking about this one! But yes, unless Lauren sits this one out we rather think about another one.

Monopoly?
Trivial? (Although I doubt they would be good at it?)
Pictionary? We know about his drawing skills
Parchís? (do you have it in the UK?)

And @Chani10 I agree with you ESR can go in the bin, and the ones that like him can keep him company in there!

Some of our players to bring positivity back 🤗 🤗 (@laylavd your Mason is there too 🤭 )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.