Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masons tik tok just came up on my fyp… little nath isn’t paid enough to put up with his tit and film his content for him. Don’t be tight mase give the lad a raise!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not going to lie, I can paint it for him (not my first rodeo painting things around the house); he doesn't need to pay my wages the traditional way

Oh no, I swear men are so stupid.... you know we are here if you need anything ❤

I was thinking about this one! But yes, unless Lauren sits this one out we rather think about another one.

Monopoly?
Trivial? (Although I doubt they would be good at it?)
Pictionary? We know about his drawing skills
Parchís? (do you have it in the UK?)

And @Chani10 I agree with you ESR can go in the bin, and the ones that like him can keep him company in there!

Some of our players to bring positivity back 🤗 🤗 (@laylavd your Mason is there too 🤭 )

We have the Mensch ärgere Dich nicht (which literally translates to "don't get mad", appropriate for a board game) in Germany, which is similar to parchis. When I moved to Spain and some kids wanted to play, I thought they were making up the rules to piss me off 😂 they weren't.

My babies. I need Mason and this time I don't mean our Mason 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What about Scrabble? Endless opportunities in the word choices 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not going to lie, I can paint it for him (not my first rodeo painting things around the house); he doesn't need to pay my wages the traditional way

Oh no, I swear men are so stupid.... you know we are here if you need anything ❤

I was thinking about this one! But yes, unless Lauren sits this one out we rather think about another one.

Monopoly?
Trivial? (Although I doubt they would be good at it?)
Pictionary? We know about his drawing skills
Parchís? (do you have it in the UK?)

And @Chani10 I agree with you ESR can go in the bin, and the ones that like him can keep him company in there!

Some of our players to bring positivity back 🤗 🤗 (@laylavd your Mason is there too 🤭 )

Please can I be excused the bin? I need more than stale french stick for sustenance and I have fur babies to feed (as long as Gerard knows they weren’t the ones sitting on his car roof 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve found a Kepa page on tiktok and I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole 🥵😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.