Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

I am curious is anyone here actually older than there OH

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

Nope, my husband is much, much older than me, he’s 84…

• Haha
Reactions: 13

My boyf is 34 and im 22- the teens would fume 🤣

Don't tell the teens, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I am 3 days younger and I don't let him forget it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope, my husband is much, much older than me, he’s 84…

Mine is 22. He is 23 on 10th of January 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dads just showed me Masons ballon dor suit photos… yes dad you’re a little late to the party hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.