Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is allowed to tell me he might not have written that :cry: Marry me, Kai!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These Tiktok and Tumblr teens are so humourless and bitchy they need to spend some time outside. Like go get pissed in a field or something like we used to back in the day it's good for the soul 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These Tiktok and Tumblr teens are so humourless and bitchy they need to spend some time outside. Like go get pissed in a field or something like we used to back in the day it's good for the soul 🥳
Get a bottle of this it was great when I was 15 in the local park 🤣🤣🤣🤣
B0D437F8-ECC5-401C-B03F-587DA5FFE07C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I may have just rewound Amazon to record the interview on my phone. So if anyone can't see it I can share.

I'm in too deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi, another obsessed elder here.

Been lurking for a while after I stumbled across this thread doing a sus google search 😜 after I asked my 8 year old who his favourite player was and ended up diving down the rabbit hole!

After the suit last week, tonight has finished me off! I’d been trying to keep it quiet at home but my son found my special pics folder, so I had to give it up…he asked me if I love his dad or mason mount…of course I love mason mount more and him…maybe

I have read pretty much every thread, you guys make my day, all day, every day! Never change, thank you! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We used to pop a couple of paracetamol too! We were out of control 🤣🤣🤣
We were obsessed with pro plus for some reason and then drank litres of fake Redbull from the corner shop?? We probably weren't even drunk just off our tits on caffeine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah man she’s no fun!
inwas going to-say next that I’m Sure he would much prefer an experience woman than an underage teen 😬
I’m going to say that I’m not going to take any sexualising advice from someone who more than likely has never seen a dick let alone tasted one. Come back to me when they have 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We were obsessed with pro plus for some reason and then drank litres of fake Redbull from the corner shop?? We probably weren't even drunk just off our tits on caffeine 🤣
We did that too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.