Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually flooded! Just watched his interview and I’m dead 🥵🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok everyone! It's official. The ick is gone...no one talk about things that might bring it back :cry: 😂 😂 :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wet Wednesday delivered once again!
Where can I watch the after match interview?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@PunkRocker hope you’re not missing all this content! 🥵🥵
What have I missed? 👀 I've had the match on in the background while I helped my mum write a strongly worded letter to the DWP 🤣 Goal and an assist for my future husband 💙 told my mum he came 19th in the Ballon d'Or, she said 'The what? The bellender? I'm not surprised!' and I said 'Well he's only the 19th biggest bellend then. Do you want me to print this letter or not?!' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That tongue

Wet Wednesdays are the gift that keep on giving! My favourite day of the week! 🥵🥵

@amzi thank you so much for those photos!!! He is perfect!!

Erm...can you let us know on which video did she wrote that?
So rude. Haven’t even hit 30 yet🤣🤣🤣
9911DE8D-E4B2-409E-ABFC-29D450CC0935.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.