Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So, after thinking about this even more…

Does the lolly not break? because I swear as soon as I touch an ice lolly half of it falls off the stick.
Well I haven't had any break on me, but I imagine they could break, yes.

Can I ask, does the cold not get a bit painful? I imagine it’s not a pleasant feeling. 🤣
I suppose it depends. I actually quite enjoyed the weird cold feeling. But if you kept inserting more lollies I suppose it would hurt. Depends what you're in to as well, whether you enjoy the sensation or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

amzi

VIP Member
Am I more jealous of mason, the dog or Ben in that story, I’m not sure!

waiting for the tumblr teens to start saying mason is seeing ben’s sister or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

laylavd

VIP Member
But I mean the fitting. The making of...all those things.
Or a photo to say they dressed him. I'm used to being bombarded with that kind of content everyday, because they're always an event, and I'm surprised 😂
She ain't Harry Lambert is she. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Had to put one or two people in their place cause they wanted proof- e.g. me getting Hendo to verify everything for them 🤣
But altogether it's gone down good, a lot of tea being spilled, ill let you guys know if any mason/chelsea fc stuff comes up!
I have a lot of tea on some lfc players so if you're interested, let me know!
I don’t like to venture out from the safety of this thread but I might go and have a look at the mayhem at some point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
I'm being very selfish and hoping that Jacky doesn't play tonight as I'm out for a work meal. Don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to it 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
Had to put one or two people in their place cause they wanted proof- e.g. me getting Hendo to verify everything for them 🤣
But altogether it's gone down good, a lot of tea being spilled, ill let you guys know if any mason/chelsea fc stuff comes up!
I have a lot of tea on some lfc players so if you're interested, let me know!
I was a bit surprised it's him. Should have expected it, but he seems nice and really fun (for what little I've seen). I feel sorry for his partner (if she doesn't know)

Is the "oldest" scouse lad a man-whore like the rest? He looks as if he has never broken a plate, and those are usually the worst ones!

Reactions: 2