Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suder34

VIP Member
I promise you I didn’t!!!! I type too quickly and I think I put the a before the m and it just autocorrected! I can assure you that I’m not into anal teasers 🤣🤣🤣
The amount of times I’ve done that and luckily checked before posting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

laylavd

VIP Member
Right folks I feel like this needs to be discussed. It is on our level, I'm almost nervous about some responses. 🤣🤣 I'm a firm No.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

kria

VIP Member
you know I'm a big fan of the contraband

Serious question...kind of...is there anywhere to watch replays of the Euro matches? I usually semi watched with my boys but didn't give it my full attention. I'm certain I could be much more diligent this go round 😉
Maybe YouTube? My kids are always watching old matches on there.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Had to put one or two people in their place cause they wanted proof- e.g. me getting Hendo to verify everything for them 🤣
But altogether it's gone down good, a lot of tea being spilled, ill let you guys know if any mason/chelsea fc stuff comes up!
I have a lot of tea on some lfc players so if you're interested, let me know!
Wait.... was Hendo the footballer you were talking about? You didn't mention on here and i try not to go into the dark side...

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
Wait, you don't have that in the US? I swear I've eaten those things while I was there :oops: I'm shocked right now. Was it all a dream? Did I buy them at the airport? 😂
maybe they are called something else or maybe I'm incredibly sheltered 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
anyone seen the wills written by Mason's fan accounts on instagram about not talking about his private life? SISTERS there is gossip in Tattle 🤣

• Haha