Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
So, @cherryshade123 how did the tea go down in the wags thread? 🤣
Had to put one or two people in their place cause they wanted proof- e.g. me getting Hendo to verify everything for them 🤣
But altogether it's gone down good, a lot of tea being spilled, ill let you guys know if any mason/chelsea fc stuff comes up!
I have a lot of tea on some lfc players so if you're interested, let me know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Smca53

VIP Member
you know I'm a big fan of the contraband

Serious question...kind of...is there anywhere to watch replays of the Euro matches? I usually semi watched with my boys but didn't give it my full attention. I'm certain I could be much more diligent this go round 😉
I too would like the answer to this question… for a friend…

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
20211201_004952.jpg

Morning all guys!!! 🖤 ronaldo was on instagram liking posts that spoke badly of Messi 👀 if United doesn't win anything and does not enter the UCL, it is capable of assassinating the whole team

GOOOOOOD MORNING FBC! I had an early night last night, sacrificed some FBC time for some sleepy. Anyway, I’m up, at work and feeling fresh as a daisy for it! It’s game day AND wet Wednesday which is the making of a great day in my eyes.

I had a look at chilly story last night, those floors 🤯 I’d be on my arse 9 times out of 10 and what an absolute bigger to keep clean! The dust!! The footprints!! Mase looked cute though, can’t wait to watch him play with my dog 🥰

Time for the FBC tree to go up 🎄

View attachment 898513
in this photo Mason looks like a former One Direction member

• Haha