Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, @cherryshade123 how did the tea go down in the wags thread? 🤣
Had to put one or two people in their place cause they wanted proof- e.g. me getting Hendo to verify everything for them 🤣
But altogether it's gone down good, a lot of tea being spilled, ill let you guys know if any mason/chelsea fc stuff comes up!
I have a lot of tea on some lfc players so if you're interested, let me know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to put one or two people in their place cause they wanted proof- e.g. me getting Hendo to verify everything for them 🤣
But altogether it's gone down good, a lot of tea being spilled, ill let you guys know if any mason/chelsea fc stuff comes up!
Wait.... was Hendo the footballer you were talking about? You didn't mention on here and i try not to go into the dark side...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t like to venture out from the safety of this thread but I might go and have a look at the mayhem at some point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was a bit surprised it's him. Should have expected it, but he seems nice and really fun (for what little I've seen). I feel sorry for his partner (if she doesn't know)

Is the "oldest" scouse lad a man-bleep like the rest? He looks as if he has never broken a plate, and those are usually the worst ones!

Reactions: 2
Wait.... was Hendo the footballer you were talking about? You didn't mention on here and i try not to go into the dark side...
Noo it's not Hendo, he's the most loyal footballer around.
I cAn't possibly Reveal who it is, especially as they play for such a Lovely Friendly Club
Btw if you figure it out, don't mention any names- don't want The Scum on my case

I was a bit surprised it's him. Should have expected it, but he seems nice and really fun (for what little I've seen). I feel sorry for his partner (if she doesn't know)

Is the "oldest" scouse lad a man-bleep like the rest? He looks as if he has never broken a plate, and those are usually the worst ones!
The Vice Captain or Captain? Both of them are 100% loyal from what i've heard, but im not entirely convinced!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cAn't possibly Reveal who it is, especially as they play for such a Lovely Friendly Club
Btw if you figure it out, don't mention any names- don't want The Scum on my case
I saw and worked. Out on the other thread!

• Haha

The Vice Captain or Captain? Both of them are 100% loyal from what i've heard, but im not entirely convinced!

• Haha
Just in the car on way to tea ignoring Phil talking about work. Teens going crazy in the comments on that Loren TikTok
629752C6-332E-4B66-9DB2-2A6AC79C03CD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.