Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This seems so passive aggressive 😂😂 has Addison stolen Talias sneaky link 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, I didn't tell you, but someone who I worked with when I modelled, and who I still follow on IG, posted about Talia the other day 😂😂 small world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe use the second one but put maltesers instead of anal teasers, we know what it really means… 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us 👀?

that’s my attempt, please someone come up with a better one and I’ll attempt a recap😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us 👀?

that’s my attempt, please someone come up with a better one and I’ll attempt a recap😅
I love this 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m off out for tea to the aptly named fat boar 🤣 hope everyone has a nice evening. Sound the alarm if there’s any naked daddy pics ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm being very selfish and hoping that Jacky doesn't play tonight as I'm out for a work meal. Don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to it 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This applies to every famous sportsman out there. I know motorcycle riders (Moto GP, Superbikes, etc.) are also serial cheaters.
Add military men to the list too 🙄 (speaking from experience)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.