Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm going to start responding to all emails and text messages with GIFs. Just seems like a more fun way to communicate
It disappoints me so much that I can't unleash our quality gifs in real life

Reactions: 12
This sounds like my dream wedding!

It was perfect and she looked amazing wearing it! It would look horrible on me but my God wish I could wear something like that.
I'll help in exchange for German lessons, but I need to know that someone will bail us out if we are caught!

Reactions: 6

well that’s disappointing.. all this footage and this is what they post?

Reactions: 10
Kai? He's got the money And can help with the lessons.
I never wanted to be famous, but I wouldn't mind it as much if I was important enough to have designers begging me to use the clothes they hide from everyone else. Her power! It's Zendaya's world and we, thankfully, live in it.

Reactions: 6

well that’s disappointing.. all this footage and this is what they post?
I still don’t understand how Carlotta can stand so close to him and remain so in control and not lick and/or bite him

Reactions: 12
Good luck and fingers crossed for you that everything goes well tomorrow.
https://giphy.com/llmZp6fCVb4ju

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.